Home

Yavin Station?

Jamps

Originally posted by Darth54

Shouldn't this be in the KotOR 1 boards?

Anyway, there's no real quest. Only the second time you dock you will be attacked by some trandos who are bullying the rodian.

well that sucks . ok, thanks for the help

• 1 month later...

What happens on Yavin Station is the first time you go there after getting your first star map *Dantooine* you find this rodian guy who is an inventor and he says he is being bullied by trandoshans and he makes you some rare powerful items that you can buy. The second time you go there after getting 2-3 maps, the trandoshans show up and threaten the rodian but you intervene and the trandoshans give you a warning that they will be back and you get some better stuff. The third time you come *after getting at least 4 maps* however the Trandoshans use their stealth feild generators to sneak into the station through the two locked doors that you can access and they attack the rodian and you must slay them to save him and once you do he gives you access to his most prized merchandise, including two powerful lightsaber crystals that you can buy if you have enough credits. You gotta make sure you pretty much have credits flowin out the kazoo though cuz this stuff aint cheap. Anyways hope that helps.

True, but if you hang on to a vast majority of the stuff that you find in the game, you can sell it all for more than enough credits to purchase most of that stuff. Don't forget that the going rate for racing bonds is significantly higher here than they are on any other planet.

I always went back there every Star Map i found, then something would always happen. little by little the Rodian would unlock new items, obviasly not the high-tech, that was for when you found the final Star Map. But go back there every Star Map you find, and something would've happened on that station.

MattCole

Meh. I didn't buy anything, but the rodian plays some major-betting pazaak. I got lucky and won some major money once, but didn't risk a second time. The Lightsaber crystals, however, are ub3r-r0xx0r, not only do they enhance the colour, but they add special properties. Most of the armour and all, however, is crap IMO.

Originally posted by Sabretooth

Meh. I didn't buy anything, but the rodian plays some major-betting pazaak. I got lucky and won some major money once, but didn't risk a second time. The Lightsaber crystals, however, are ub3r-r0xx0r, not only do they enhance the colour, but they add special properties. Most of the armour and all, however, is crap IMO.

I Agree, but i'm a modder, that loves to 'boost' certain properties ;) i dont like overpowering stuff, i do have limits, but i do increase some items ;) adds to there usefulness ;)

MattCole

Archived