Home

Battle Star Galactica models...

NeoMarz1

Well I made these models a few weeks ago, but I didnt know if anyone would be interested in seeing them ingame. I could import these, but my current project is keeping me very busy. If anyone is interested in importing these for me (in JK academy), the let me know. I'll send em to whoever, and of course give credit to the help. Thanks, Mars out!

http://img117.exs.cx/img117/283/viper18ju.jpg

http://img117.exs.cx/img117/2805/viper27bs.jpg

http://img117.exs.cx/img117/7202/raider17if.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:angel: Vehicle Release :angel:

Well many of you may or may have not been around to see the Science Fiction culture that boomed shortly after StarWars. I remember as a kid watching the best special effects to ever hit the television. It was a little show called "Battle Star Galactica". During this era I was just starting out as a kid artist.

There were only two subjects I entertained as a little scribbler. That was both Star Wars, and Battle Star Galactica. Recently I was trying to come up with something for a project, and I remembered what had inspired me... The Viper, and Raider fighter crafts! I remember having pencil wars with friends, whats a pencil war you ask? Back during this time we didnt have the home game systems of today, so we actually used our imaginations. We would hand draw little battle scenes and take turns attacking the other's creation. Well now its a few years over the Millenia, and I decided to revisit an old daydream. Hope you like it. Mars out!

Hold on I'll post a link in a bit....

Here is a Link for "DOWN LOAD"

:angel: THE VIPER :angel:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/11685/

:angel: THE RAIDER :angel:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/11686/

battgala12jr.jpg

battgala29cf.jpg

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

Nice work as always man! :cool: looks like you're on a roll!

Hehe i've seen re-runs of the show a few years back, i'm pretty sure i would've liked it as a kid.

Thanks to all!.... Now I need to get that player model out, hehe. Talk to you later. Mars out!

Looks great!

The Colonial Viper is fantastic. I especially like the look of the cockpit. Although, I think I would have preferred to see more weathering on the thrusters.

I think the Cylon Raider is a bit off. but it's a good job none the less.

I've always loved Battlestar Galactica, and seeing this makes me wish that I'd actuially finished some of those projects I started.

Originally posted by HapSlash

Looks great!

The Colonial Viper is fantastic. I especially like the look of the cockpit. Although, I think I would have preferred to see more weathering on the thrusters.

I think the Cylon Raider is a bit off. but it's a good job none the less.

I've always loved Battlestar Galactica, and seeing this makes me wish that I'd actuially finished some of those projects I started.

Thanks Hap! The Raider skin is not the most accurate, only cuz the Real Raider has some of the most complicated panel lines ive ever seen, but its pretty close cuz I skinned over an actual model blueprint. I am actually not as happy with that skin, as I am with the Viper... I rushed it a bit, so yeah, the Raider is not as accurate. Thanks for the comments, I'll talk to you later. Mars out!

dude you make some of the best models and skins for JA. i thought that lightninjas atpt would never be released but then you slapped that awesome skin on it! i try my hardest to never ask for anything from people but i need a skin for my star viper...

virago.jpg

the only thing i need help with is the skin and then itll be released. you made an awesome skin for lightninjas atpt, now im askin if you could make another good skin.

Originally posted by minilogoguy18

dude you make some of the best models and skins for JA. i thought that lightninjas atpt would never be released but then you slapped that awesome skin on it! i try my hardest to never ask for anything from people but i need a skin for my star viper...

virago.jpg

the only thing i need help with is the skin and then itll be released. you made an awesome skin for lightninjas atpt, now im askin if you could make another good skin.

Well, I will try to squeeze it in. Only cuz it looks to be a pretty cool model! I will have to sqeeze it in my schedule, so I cant promise how quick I can skin it.... just send the maps to me. Marz out!

Start a new thread for this... (if you havent already)..... Also try to break the maps down into sections, Like arm/wing thingys.... I would map just one, then clone it 3 times, so they share the same map. I'd do the same for the guns... map just one of them and clone it for the second gun. Just a suggestion. Mars out again......

Archived