Home

Whats your favourite activities in the star wars world ?

adey12

What do you love to do in the SWG ?

I think the reason some people hate this game is because they try to complete it, when this isnt a game to complete since each day is diffrent.

I love making new online friends (I know sounds like a geek and yes i have plenty of friends where i live in real life)

Then just go out hunting all the animals and doing Rebel missions with them.

My favourite place was Fort Tusken, though quite scary by meself. MY character could only just handle the Tusken Raiders so long as only raider attacked me.

hmmm well ingame its the planet of Naboo.my character is from Naboo.

and i lived there for many months and i love it.

and yeah i agree with you. people want to be the best to fast. they dont stop and enjoy the game. explore. make friends. RP.

i dont think i have yet seen 60% of most planets.

and my favorite hunting place... hmmm well the best spot for xp and jides and stuff.. is still i think dantooine or Lok. lok is good for the novice advanced professions. but place... dont know.maybe some rebel bases :)

Well, i'm coming back this summer, and I can't wait. I heard the GCW system is mesed up, so i'll go neutral, i'm thinking about being a Roleplaying Pilot for the CorSec, uniform and such. If you roleplay, in my opinion, the game is so much better. But now lets get on the favorites. . .

Planet: Talus

Ship: Jedi Starfighter II (ROTW Ship)

Passion: I used to love to mod. It's against the rules, but they don't care, considering they didn't modify the stats or anything but the texture. You know, like Gaffi -> Lightsaber, Comp -> Mandelorian.

Thing to do on a Friday night: This may sound corny, but my favorite thing to do on Fridays, or on the weekends, was fish on Talus, it was cool. But, i'm sure when I come back in the summer, with ROTW, i'll harvest goods from asteroids and Give them to artisans. Notice how I bolded Give, most people jack up prices for artisans, because they think that because they sell stuff like Comp, and AV-21s, that they can take advantage of that and jack up the prices. No comments on that, please, because I know some of you want to flame me.

Weapon: Lightsaber.

It's pretty fun. the gcw is pretty decent, IMO. it's kinda scary going into rebel controlled cities as an imp combatant. i managed to do that in coronet...ended up killing a few guards with my scout blaster. of course got my ass handed to me later for getting cocky. XD i can't wait to get a decent ship though....i do own 3 tie fighters....the starter ship, and 2 reg chassis. :)

@ mccusto: i agree. roleplay is cool. i been collecting a lot of faction perks. and roleplaying some guard duty... defend duty... and im roleplaying im the official liaison for the Royal Security forces on naboo for the imperials :) so i fight maulers... go against the hutts on Naboo :)

what i dont agree on with you is the GCW... i LOVE it... i can finally be overt without being owned all the time (im master doc with pistoleer) i love my template SO much.. i will not give it up for a long time. and its not good against all these Melee dudes who think they OWNZ ROXXORZ and are so damned L33T. (note: i hate those kind of people. sorry :))

this is much more fun.. its just dangerous to go into a rebel or imperial controlled planet. its only the 3 major ones you should worry about tho. right now on starsider its going good for the rebels.but my guild has been fighting back like crazy destroying bases :)

and i do agree with you on the GIVING part. my guild gives EVERYTHING to eachother if they need it. i had someone asking me to get some free sets of armor for him... i declined on that. i love this guild and im not gonna betray it like that. but if you need like some armor or a new pistol just ask. ofcourse you can also buy it at the many shops.(cheap prices)

i love this game :)

Originally posted by Wraith 8

@ mccusto: i agree. roleplay is cool. i been collecting a lot of faction perks. and roleplaying some guard duty... defend duty... and im roleplaying im the official liaison for the Royal Security forces on naboo for the imperials :) so i fight maulers... go against the hutts on Naboo :)

what i dont agree on with you is the GCW... i LOVE it... i can finally be overt without being owned all the time (im master doc with pistoleer) i love my template SO much.. i will not give it up for a long time. and its not good against all these Melee dudes who think they OWNZ ROXXORZ and are so damned L33T. (note: i hate those kind of people. sorry :))

this is much more fun.. its just dangerous to go into a rebel or imperial controlled planet. its only the 3 major ones you should worry about tho. right now on starsider its going good for the rebels.but my guild has been fighting back like crazy destroying bases :)

and i do agree with you on the GIVING part. my guild gives EVERYTHING to eachother if they need it. i had someone asking me to get some free sets of armor for him... i declined on that. i love this guild and im not gonna betray it like that. but if you need like some armor or a new pistol just ask. ofcourse you can also buy it at the many shops.(cheap prices)

i love this game :)

Well, remember, I don't play *Yet*. I'm just going by to what I hear on the forums :p And about those UBER 1337 people, I absolutely hate them to, they annoy the heck out of me.

*Edit* Heh, when I come back, I will make a person on Starsider :) . Starsider seems like a very nice galaxy.

Archived