Home

whats your party set up ?

adey12

i try to take diffrent people out.

I always try and take one jedi and non jedi.

My favourite is proplery

Jedi

Player, Atton Rand and handmaiden/Disciple

Sith

Player, Visa and Hanharr (those garroean axes suit Hanharr down to the ground)

The player i never take out is Keria i cant stand her. T3 is good but that noise when he moves annoys me is the a mod to get rid of that ?

Depending on the type of Mission (and whether my PC is part of it)

Explorative, it tends to be me (PC), tech (T3 or Bao) & a ranged fighter (Atton, Mira, Mandalore)..

On some more of the 'diplomatic' or a sense of "Jedi RPG moment" ... I'll take a party of all Jedi (especially on Korriban or Dantooine Enclave.. it just feels right ;) )

Me, (Visas or Kreia).. & a Padawan (Handmaiden or Atton).

Depending on who I decide to train as Padawan(s), I still tend to keep Mira as a ranged fighter (no training). Just my 'quirk' but her story stays best as a Bounty Hunter with a rocket launcher and a crazed wookie she has to watch over her shoulder at all times for ;)

Kreia, even with all of her annoying lectures, has a new value ever since beancounter's Hardcore Mod was released. Her additional bonuses granted to your PC as well can be a life or death difference.. :D

It depends a great deal on the planet/mission. I almost always have either Mira or HK in my party (LS or DS respectively). Their ranged ability is insane. Give either of them a couple of fully upgraded Mandalorian Disintegrators, max out Precise Shot, and get out of the way (20-60 dmg per weapon per round). Atton's pretty handy in a firefight also. Later in the game, it isn't uncommon for me to have Atton and Mira/HK in my party as much as possible.

On most occasions I use:

Mandalore and either Handmaiden or Bao-Dur (Depending on if my PC is a tech or not)

I like the rare occasions when I can send Jedi Atton, Jedi Mira and Mandalore on their own mission.

I dont play Visas too much, and rarely HK or T3.

I usually have Mandalore with me at all times (Except for Influence areas) because his Damage is incredible. Switching from ranged to melee for him is equally deadly and often I tend to "Lose" my teammates because they run off somewhere attacking something while I am trying to retie my shoes. So I know Mandalore can handle whatever he runs in to just fine.

I like having Bao-Dur with me for his Tech abilities, but if my PC is specc'd for Tech, I take Handmaiden for the wiggle and jiggle (Plus her damage with or without a saber is impressive and she can survive pretty well on her own.)

I often take Kreia and T3, though people tend to dislike them both. Why?

Kreia is a Jedi Weaponmaster's best friend. I have her cast all kinds of boosting powers on me, I can wear heavy armor, and when I need some cover, I just switch over to her, and cue up some Lightning. Additionally, having Kreia in your party gives you extra XP, which is pretty sweet.

As for T3, once he's gotten all the repairs and bonuses, he's basically an unstoppable killing machine, despite his diminutive frame. The cover fire he provides for my Weaponmaster is totally clutch. Plus, he can be healed without contruction/repair kits, and can upgrade any item whenever you want. Ever find a totally awesome saber or armor upgrade, and have to wait to find a workbench to install it? Not with T3. And anyhow, every good jedi needs sassy a little beeping droid following him around. It's just tradition.

Archived