Home

Chaos Theory!

ET Warrior

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just played the first level of Co-op with my friend, and it was honestly the most fun I think I've ever had in a video game. It was absolutely BRILLIANT, and chock full of awesomely cool moments. Like the time there were two guys sitting on a couch watching TV and we shot them both in the head at the same moment, or when my friend followed a guy into a room, and just as he stabbed him in the back I stepped up and cut the throat of his buddy watching the doorway.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Are the co-op levels from the singleplayer campaign (well, campaign... you know what i mean) or are they speciffically made for co-op?

Co-op has it's own levels,specifically made for them, but do go along the story line of single player. I heard there are only like 4 levels. But the first level took about an hour to beat. And it is serouisly awesome. I love using the headset, and yelling and the mercs actually hear you and come looking for you. And when they do, theres a knife waiting for them from your partner. It is so awesome doing co-op moves. Words do not describe how cool it is, you have to play it!

Seriously, what he said.

It is absolutely delightful timing your executions of guards or terrorists or whatever so they both drop at the same time and you have two badass looking spies standing over their cooling corpses :D

It's also sweet when a teammate lowers you down by your ankles so you can use a computer or a keypad that is unreachable by other means.

I could go on, it's just something I totally recommend for anyone who likes video games and has at least one friend :D

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I could go on, it's just something I totally recommend for anyone who likes video games and has at least one friend :D

You realise that requirement rules out at least half of LF, right? :p

Anyway, I played the demo a bit and it seems cool. Too bad I can't pick up the weapons of my slain foes...

Actually, what they do need is a katana. You know, like the one Sephiroth had in FFVII. Then, like, Sam can just jump down and go "swoosh" and kill countless revolutionaries in a bloody rampage.

That'd be sweet.

And yet totally contradictory to the POINT of splinter cell :p

You people with your need for mass killing :xp:

He could retrieve whatever sensitive information he needs after he fills the halls with the vile liquid of the unredeemed.

:p

I want it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD BUT IT'S RATED M!

Originally posted by Tokarev

When you grab a victim, is there no way to incapacitate without that knife? I tried it on the demo, but I guess not..

In almost all scenarios, pulling the left trigger will incapacitate a victim in a non-lethal manner. If you have a hold of them you simply choke them, if they're walking you punch 'em in the head, and if they're laying down you knee them in the head.

I've been playing the versus Beta for some time now, getting the hang of it.

I haven't played the single player yet, and I don't know if I want to buy the game. I'm trying to cut back on the amount of video games I play.

I am really looking forward to Battlefield2 but right now I just play Counter Strike: Condition Zero.

I just don't know if I want to spend the money on SC:CT, I've already played it and I can't make up my mind. Sure it's an awesome game, but I think I can hold out until Battlefield2 comes out and then I'll be satisfied gaming wise.

But I definetly rule that SC:CT is an awesome game.

I just played the first level of Co-op with my friend, and it was honestly the most fun I think I've ever had in a video game. It was absolutely BRILLIANT, and chock full of awesomely cool moments. Like the time there were two guys sitting on a couch watching TV and we shot them both in the head at the same moment,

I got the XBOX version on the 30th, for the CO-OP and Live.

Lol, I didn't think of that, my bro and I just froze the TV, made them freak out, and grabbed them. Basically when I play it, its a back breaking and throat slashing fest. :p

Oh, try smacking a baddie at between "9-11" and "1-3" o'clock, oh- and when you do it, it helps to yell "And stay down you little bitch!" :D

TiE

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

I want it *insert exagerated SO here* BAD BUT IT'S RATED M!

But it doesn't have to be. In fact, to 100% a level, you can have no killed gaurds. That's the only reason I was able to rent the game.

This game is sweet. I loved the upside down neck snap and the first level when you toss the guy to his doom from the tower. And the fishing boat when you stab them and add insult to injury by throwing em overboard at the same time. It's sooooo much fun.

Can't wait until monday, me and a friend are gonna clean out the co-op mode :D

Archived