Home

Episode 3 toys *Spoilers*

Bob Gnarly

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by legameboy

Wow! That picture of the logo of "Toy News International (Your Global Toy and Comics News Source)" is so awesome! :^:

:wstupid: Seriously; that's all I see...

-EDIT- Oooooooooh..."Copy and Paste"

*page loads* Oh, crap. *pushes back button* Whew. :sweat: I only caught a glance of a row of actions figures...

Originally posted by legameboy

... now I've done it, now I don't deserve to see Star Wars: The Revenge of the Sith anymore...

On second thought, maybe I should stop tryng while I still have the chance.... :p

Originally posted by InsaneSith

We shouldn't actually have to use spoiler tags since the thread has been properly marked as containing spoilers. You entered at your own risk, thus you are responsible for spoiling yourself when entering.

was that decided for sure was it ??

*calls for clarification*

mtfbwya

Some of these toys are just ugly. Mace Windu for one. What gives with those arms? He looks like he belongs on a "special ward" at a hospital for the severly deformed. Vader needs to eat a ****ing salad, fat bastard. Palpatine (12)...what can I say? He looks like a penis. The head is the biggest part right at the top. Other than those things and the lopsided peg sabers, which I find repulsive, they look great.

Archived