Home

Episode 3 toys *Spoilers*

Bob Gnarly

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Well lets see, the thread title says *spoilers* so seeing that one can assume spoilers are contained within this thread. So by entering after seeing that, you wave all right to complain about being spoiled.

unlike you sithy, Im trying my best not to be a self centred tosser :p

Ive seen the images a while ago elsewhere. Im thinking of others. This was not verified in the policy discussion, only mentioned... so unless an s-mod or admin says otherwise, Im still asking ppl nicely to use spoiler tags - about characters not revealed in the trailer, of which

Tarkin

is *definitely* one.

I'll seek claririfcation in the interim, especially with regards to this particular character :)

mtfbwya

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Some of these toys are just ugly. Mace Windu for one. What gives with those arms? He looks like he belongs on a "special ward" at a hospital for the severly deformed. Vader needs to eat a ****ing salad, fat bastard. Palpatine (12)...what can I say? He looks like a penis. The head is the biggest part right at the top. Other than those things and the lopsided peg sabers, which I find repulsive, they look great.

What he said.

I might buy one or two... say Yoda, General Grevious, Obi-wan, Chewbacca...

Damnit.

I like the Capt. Aintilles part :D

Why don't greivous's bodygards have the purple shocky sticks that the like to smack people around with? It shows it with a lightsaber in the pic. I want the purple shocky sticks that the like to smack people around with :mad:

Originally posted by Bob Gnarly

well, "Anaking Skywalker on Mustafer" is, simpley, badass.

Makes me wonder what Anakin Skywalker on crack would look like :confused:

Remember kids, don't do Mustafer ;)

Why don't greivous's bodygards have the purple shocky sticks that the like to smack people around with? It shows it with a lightsaber in the pic. I want the purple shocky sticks that the like to smack people around with

They do, only greivous' saber is positioned in such a way that it looks like the guard is holding it.

i went back to wal-mart and then to k-mart and the whole entire isle wa empty....i was mad...but me and my bro are goin out again toy hunting until we find some...

so i am off to hunt...

*puts on "warpaint" and puts ear to the ground*

they went this way.

Archived