Home

Episode 3 toys *Spoilers*

Bob Gnarly

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I got one of the only two 12" grievous' that were being sold at toys r' us. Was standing outside for about 20 minutes in a crowd waiting for Toys r' us to open, when we got in they had the huge display, I went straight for the 12" found one of the Grievous' snatched it up fast as hell, everyone was going for it and some others. I couldn't find any Aayla Secura's at any of the 5 stores I checked, so I had to order her online. :(

Once I get her I'll be going after the clonetroopers.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Fixed.

Lets not mince words here, home slice. It's a friggin toy. And you were PLAYING with it. :D

Please ignore any undertones of jealousy you may have detected in my post.

Your jealous of my Grievous? :eek:

[palpyvoice]"You waaant thisssss don't you?"[/palpyvoice]

I went to walmart and they had tons of stuff. My husband wouldn't let me buy the Anakin where you can switch him to darth :( . Damn Budget. I should have bought him and sold him on ebay.

Question to all those who cried about the spoilers....

Do you close your eyes when walking past all the toys and starwars merchandise...such as cheese its?

"No hunny - you can't buy that - it contains a spoiler - I'm sorry your going to have to find a bag of doritos WITHOUT that general grevious guy."

Oh and Frosted Flakes has a Lightsaber spoon that lights up in it for free. There are 3 to collect. My son has the red one - its sooo cool.

Here's someone selling one now for fifty bucks - huh I only paid 3 dollars and I got the cereal.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=154&item=5182605536&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Originally posted by STTCT

I went to walmart and they had tons of stuff. My husband wouldn't let me buy the Anakin where you can switch him to darth :( . Damn Budget. I should have bought him and sold him on ebay.

Question to all those who cried about the spoilers....

Do you close your eyes when walking past all the toys and starwars merchandise...such as cheese its?

"No hunny - you can't buy that - it contains a spoiler - I'm sorry your going to have to find a bag of doritos WITHOUT that general grevious guy."

Oh and Frosted Flakes has a Lightsaber spoon that lights up in it for free. There are 3 to collect. My son has the red one - its sooo cool.

HELLO! Woman has a point. Man, May 19, is just too far, far away...

Pffft...how the roles are reversed here in Caps world. If I bought that damned Anakin/Vader thing, I'd have to re-size my own ass to make sure my wifes foot could fit in it snugly. I'd probably fall out if she ever said "Please let me get the Star Wars toys! I know we're on a budget, but..." I would clutch my chest and fall over dead, right there in the store.

One last thing. Were you saying you should've bought Vader and sold him on ebay, or your husband? Because to hear your description so far, Vader would probably get you more money.

Well from the looks of it the spoon on ebay has no bids and im sure people would rather go out and buy it now then get a spoon. Of course STTCT you should know we would buy you, but we all have star wars toys to buy...so sorry:(

i went out the other day and found one Kit Fisto and Clonetrooper(6) i was very happy cuz i got two of the ones i really want...next i hunt down an Aayla Secura and some more Clones...

only thing i dont like about Kit is that his legs are uneven....:(

Originally posted by ZBomber

You probably won't find them Grooves, Only a few stores put them out, they are supposed to come out later in April though. :)

BTW - Like I said, ANakin/Vader deluxe is a waste of 10 bucks, but it does look good in package.

I'm getting that for my birthday, along with the Lightsaber Attack Grevious. :(

I have not been able to locate any 12" figures ANYWHERE!

Yeah I picked up the Obi-Wan Unleashed and the Target Exclusive Lava Reflection Vader after work on Saturday. Yeah we were the first ones there at Target....Which isn't saying alot considering that my team worked that night setting the stuff.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I'm getting that for my birthday, along with the Lightsaber Attack Grevious. :(

I have not been able to locate any 12" figures ANYWHERE!

Well, you should be fine if you use the Anakin version. (The Vader one is kinda weird/doesn't fit easily)

The Grevious is AWESOME, lots of detail, just don't mess up the arms like I did, I can't get the top ones to move. :(

Yeh, the clone shoulder pads are kinda neat. :)

Archived