Home

TK names?

Murf

I notice some people have names that start with "TK" and end in a number. I believe they represent Stormtroopers/Clones.

Where did this "TK" naming convention come from?

Star Wars movie - which one? Novels? Where?

Just curious?

Originally posted by Ezralite

TK is a StormTrooper

TD is a SandTrooper

TS is a SnowTrooper

TI is a TIE Pilot

TA is an AT-AT Pilot

TB is a Biker Scout

TC is a CloneTrooper

I believe that covers it. ;) There might be more though.

// Lou

Those are fan-made designations I believe... taken from the 501st?

It doesn't quite make sense since all of the second letters stand for what the kind of trooper it is, except for the Stormtrooper. What's the K stand for?

Originally posted by TK-8252

Those are fan-made designations I believe... taken from the 501st?

It doesn't quite make sense since all of the second letters stand for what the kind of trooper it is, except for the Stormtrooper. What's the K stand for?

Krazy shootin'.;):p

Just for any questions on the clones; the different "batches" cloned are named differently in the way of what generation they were. ARC troopers are named "alpha" because they were the first batch made and the prototypes.:cool: The rest then had different names like "omikron" and "delta". Its wierd that they have all the random names in BF battlefields because I would think that they would really be in "Delta battalion" and stuff like that.

P.S. Where did you get the info Ezralite? It was great info and I just wanted to check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, you are off topic:p but nwyz ive had that same thought bou the clone troopers. But seriously there most every person wit TK in its name has turnout to be a team killer. so im still not sure if there any TK players who arent lookin for their teammates (usually me) to team kill.

-May the force be with us all. :ewok:

I can't verify it, but I thought "TK-421" was one of the robot police officers in TK-1138, Lucas' first film. THX-1138, of course, was the main character of the film.

So the whole thing is a tribute to THX-1138 and I believe that was the original title Lucas used in the Star Wars script prior to changing the stormtrooper's designation to TK-421.

I think this information is in the "Star Wars: Behind the Magic" CD-ROM if anyone has it. I don't.

Archived