Home

Star Wars fans are only males?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the female fans exist, they just don't post as often as us males do. i think that may have something to do with the way they prefer to communicate, but don't quote me on that. simple reason:

me + understanding females = massive brain cramps

go figure. :rolleyes:

*walks in* huh? Female? Where? Oh me? Yep that's right! But I guess you didn't know that because I'm new. lol

But anyway, as to why Star Wars is male oriented? I have a few ideas but not any I could elaborate and make clear enough. I wish there were more girls interested. one I knew anyway. Then maybe i wouldn't have so many things I have to talk about with guys. Not that its no fun having discussions with guys. ( I loves it) But there are some things you just wouldn't get. I think anyway. Cuz like you said.

You + Understanding Girls = Massive Brain Cramps

hehehehe :p

Perhaps there are Star Wars female fans, but not many.

I believe it is because the heroes are Luke Skywalker, Han Solo...

But Leia turns up to be saved by Luke Skywalker (male) and he defeats Vader, Destroies the Death Star and so on. I believe the women feel useless, but that doesn't mean that Leia isn't a hero also, but Luke Skywalker (You see the face, I am the Hero:D ) he is the best (one of the best to say the least [those who don't agree:p ] )

I guess that now all women will hate me, but HEY that doesn't mean that I don't like them :naughty:

I'm not a Starwars Fan either bub.

I havent seen any of the "New" movies, never read any SW comics, took me a month to figure out what EU meant.

I'm only here cuz KOTOR1 & 2 were fun to play and I had a question about the game. Only reason I stayed is because most everyone here is so friendly.

To be honest, I didn't much care for the original StarWars movies either. They are okay and all, but usually Sci-Fi isn't my cup of tea. I am more into Medieval genre stuff.

*pokes into thread*

*sees people were talking about me*

*hmmm*

I'm planning on having a sex change so well...errr...

>_>

I also find it weird that so many non-starwars fan are here. It's a bit...odd...but you're all more then welcomed to stay!

And Drazin, by admitting that, I think D333 is starting to lose interest in you :disaprove

@Rhett:

You mean its No real Stretch going from Fairy to Wood Nymph.

@LIYAD:

Aww... I'll promise to indulge her SW interests. I'd even go so far as to encourage she dress up like Leia or wear Twilek Dancer outfits. Thats the kind of guy I am, Willing to go the extra mile to prove my love. :D

That said, I talk about SW all the time. Well, atleast Kotor's timeline. I force persuade people at work all the time, cuz they always end up doing what I tell them (It might help that I am the boss, but I'm not sure.)

what about casual fans?? i'm definately what most people would call a 'star wars geek', but i do enjoy the movies and a lot of the backround behind them. i just prefer to not get in a flame war over which one of the EU stories is more inline with the movies. well, that and i've never really gotten much into the EU stuff besides the games and a few novels.... >_>

Archived