Home

Rpthehotrod, and how to hook up with other swampies!

IG-64

I thought this was worth posting... I guess :p

As some of you know I have one real life friend. Remember when I posted those videos of my staff skills and he was in it? Well, whenever we had Rp host those videos my friend got to talking to him. Well Rp I think lives in dallas, if I recall, and we live in houston. One thing led to another and now my friend is currently hanging out with Rp. They just called me and I had a quick chat Rp, he told me to get some sleep... but too bad, I woke up late today and i'll probably be up for awile. :p

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So yesterday, some aliens visited my backyard and said "Yo, we have to experiment on a human being and you have the largest male package known." Naturally, I couldn't turn down such a lovely invitiation. So they took me to the bluish-grey thing in the sky and showed me cool, cool things. Like clouds. And butterflies. And anal probing. Then, like, they gave me access to the Virgins they had, except the virgins there were hybrids with horns and ****. They said they needed the ugly unnatural Godforsaken Cthulu children, and of course I was happy to oblige. Then, like, it was the best sex I've ever had, except that one time in Alabama. But it was so tiring I went to sleep. When I woke up I was in my room, with anal seepage and a cup of hot Earl Gray on my nightstand. With a hint of lemon and nutmeg, too.

Originally posted by Tyrion

So yesterday, some aliens visited my backyard and said "Yo, we have to experiment on a human being and you have the largest male package known." Naturally, I couldn't turn down such a lovely invitiation. So they took me to the bluish-grey thing in the sky and showed me cool, cool things. Like clouds. And butterflies. And anal probing. Then, like, they gave me access to the Virgins they had, except the virgins there were hybrids with horns and ****. They said they needed the ugly unnatural Godforsaken Cthulu children, and of course I was happy to oblige. Then, like, it was the best sex I've ever had, except that one time in Alabama. But it was so tiring I went to sleep. When I woke up I was in my room, with anal seepage and a cup of hot Earl Gray on my nightstand. With a hint of lemon and nutmeg, too.

That was kinda uncalled for don'cha think? The guy just thought it was cool someone you've been talking to for a while, without knowing what kind of person they are except for their online personalty. And to all of a sudden get a call from them... How many times has that happened to you? Or anyone for that matter?

I think it's cool IG, I'd actually laugh my ass of if anyone from these forums contacted me outside the net. Twould be a good time me thinks.

Well, I'm done, you guys can go back to being pricks.

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

That was kinda uncalled for don'cha think? The guy just thought it was cool someone you've been talking to for a while, without knowing what kind of person they are except for their online personalty. And to all of a sudden get a call from them... How many times has that happened to you? Or anyone for that matter?

I think it's cool IG, I'd actually laugh my ass of if anyone from these forums contacted me outside the net. Twould be a good time me thinks.

Well, I'm done, you guys can go back to being pricks.

Well, this thread would be better off as a PM really, as it address only RP. The only thing we could do is just give him a pat on the back or something, since he didn't give much to discuss about.

But really, I made that post 'cause I figured Grooves was going to close this thread and I haven't made a spammy post in a rather long time.

:p

P.S. Seriously, no offense meant to IG in any way.

If I wanted to talk to any of you lameasses I'd get one o' dose fancy internet talky programs.

But I hate you all with a fiery burning passion, and if I ever heard the sound of your voice I'm certain I'd be driven into a homocidal rage.

Or I might send you cupcakes in the mail.

Or daisies.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

If I wanted to talk to any of you lameasses I'd get one o' dose fancy internet talky programs.

But I hate you all with a fiery burning passion, and if I ever heard the sound of your voice I'm certain I'd be driven into a homocidal rage.

Or I might send you cupcakes in the mail.

Or daisies.

you heard me on xbox live!

where are my cupcakes?

Wow....seriously guys...his point is....it's cool to have someone you know online turn into someone being somewhat part of your life...knowing your friends, etc...

then again, that is also scary, lol.

Yeah, me and Caleb talked till about 1:30am or so. I just got home. It's 2:30am now. Caleb goes to a university about an hour from me...though he "lives" in houston.

and I finally got that staff! :D Gonna practice on it, now.

Originally posted by legameboy

This thread should be renamed to: "The Yoda's Swamp Member Hook-up Thread."

... and stickied. :^:

So... Harrisonville, Missouri, anyone? Lakeville, Minnesota? ^_^

Over my dead body. :p

Archived