Home

The Lucas Plot

Okay People

This is the best idea yet... at least I think it is (whoo ever doesn't agree: :p [kidding]) Anyway, have you ever thougth that maybe you wanted to show you're ideas to a person you think he/she is right? Well, as far as I can see all people think Lucas is a genius (I don't know if actuely it is everyone) but he doesn't listen to people. So let's show him our ideas (who has ideas). But the companies have sealed themselves tight. Who wants to play a role in this one just sign up. Those who don't like the idea just say it.

My idea would be that we "bombard" Lucasarts with e-mails.

Any more serious ideas would be welcome.

...and Darth333 this thread is not that stupid, so this one won't get serious like killing and so on, it's just an idea (a good idea [i think]).So don't close it, please.

Actually you can bombard all you want. Any company that creates something that close up tight(as you put it :) ) won't listen to ideas from fans. If they did do you realize how many lawsuits they'd get.

People are sending ideas left and right to everyone and if anything similar is in a story anywhere they are ready to sue and say the idea was stolen from them. If I was a film writer I wouldn't listen to people, open mail or surf the internet.

You run the risk of a lawsuit if you search for your ideas outside of your own company.

PS-I wonder what ever happened with that lawsuit when that guy sued the Wayans brothers and claimed the stole the movie White Chicks from him.

Originally posted by Hannibal

PS-I wonder what ever happened with that lawsuit when that guy sued the Wayans brothers and claimed the stole the movie White Chicks from him.

I can't believe he would actually admit to that.

Like Hannibal has said, they'd get into pretty big trouble if they started using ideas sent into them. In fact, I think you plan would work better if you started sending in bad ideas to them. Then they can't use em! Hehe! :xp:

Okay, I am going to tackle this post in a manner, which I believe is the best way I can...

As a novel writter, freelance, I go through many revisions. Some revisions get canned, and others get tweeked to hell. If I ever have fans of my work, in the future that is, I would listen to their ideas. However, it is my story and no one can take that a way from me. I create, packaged, and sold my story to thousands. Yes, I owe it to my fans to be original, fresh, and commited to the realm I create. However, I have a story to tell. I want to tell the story, and I want people to buy my books. However, I am a critique. Being placed into a unique position, I know for a fact some people will like my ideas, and other people will hate my ideas.

Lucas maybe writting and creating some horrible stuff, but he lives by: "This is my story, my work, my style, and I have something to share." <----There is nothing wrong with that!

Yeah, I am one of those critique artists who are hard on judging people, but I allways know... If I don't like it, I will not buy it!

Actually you can bombard all you want. Any company that creates something that close up tight(as you put it ) won't listen to ideas from fans. If they did do you realize how many lawsuits they'd get.

So that means: I send them an idea, and they sue me claiming it was their idea. Dirty Scumbags (kidding:p ), you give them an idea and they take your money and freedom, THIEVES!!! :swear:

Originally posted by Vladimir-Vlada

So that means: I send them an idea, and they sue me claiming it was their idea. Dirty Scumbags (kidding:p ), you give them an idea and they take your money and freedom, THIEVES!!! :swear:

They won't sue you. You'll see your idea and get mad that they used it and didn't pay you then you'll sue them. That's why they don't accept story ideas.

Originally posted by Vladimir-Vlada

I don't want them to pay me anything, I just want to show them that's all.

When your idea becomes very popular then you start to see your characters and ships as action figures and the star of video games you'll start to think about all the millions your ideas generated and then...

What i wanted to say was that the Force is only a NAME, we could call it any name we want :p

Correct!:D

Btw whats about telekenisis? I cant believe such a thing because, like someone said before, why wouldn't they just visit Las Vegas? :p

I'll explain the telekenisis thing: that subject is a bit touchy and unstable and not complete so we'll discuss it later.

And if this works, someone could study it to become a "jedi"

This will surely work, and I don't just mean someone, I mean EVERYONE, get it:D .

It has no basis in reality. You are looking for something that isn't there.

Man, no wonder some people don't like you, you wnat to fool yourself and others that no one has it.:( But that is not true what you say, because everyone has it, even YOU!:D

I can kinda see where Vlad's coming from. I wouldn't close myself off to the possibility that feelings of empathy, what people would call their 'gut feeling', good fortune, accurate predictions, etc. are the tip of an iceberg which makind will someday realise to include a wide range of extra-sensory perceptions we never knew existed before. It's been said there are areas of our brain for which no use has yet been determined - perhaps they, if harnessed properly, dictate powers of telekenesis, telepathy, etc.

Now there's a person who knows what I am talking about!:D

But to call that the Force and say people who can use it are Jedi... nah. That's just a story. Get over it.

UUUUmmmmm, .... It is obvious that you don't understand what I am trying to say, I am trying to say that everyone has it!

but he also could wish to become something other then a "jedi" maybe a Gungan :p

*Because of the funniness of the thing Kariudo said Vlada spits all of the food and drinks on the floor *

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Archived