Home

Can you be a stormtrooper?

urluckyday

Hello!

I'm considering purchasing Star Wars Galaxies, but I have a question. Is it possible to buy stormtrooper armour and then wear it, so you look exactly like a stormtrooper? Is it also possible that you can get onto a star destroyer at anytime? Finally, is it possible to dress up like an imperial officer?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

1. hell yeah. i just finished collecting my faction points and i got a complete stormtrooper armor set and it looks amazing

2. no sorry. there is a ISD ingame.. in deep space JTL expansion. bt you have to be overt and pretty good pillot to visit that area.

3. yes you can. there is a grey uniform with cap you can wear wiich you will look like an imperial officer. there are tailors who make the black suits you see in te movies but there is no black cap yet. but with the new combat uograde there will be more armor available like the scout trooper armor.

hope that answers/convinces you :p:) (p.s. come to starsider if you ever do. great imp community)

just one thing you need to consider when picking your race.

if you want your character to be able to wear faction armor:

only zabrak and humans can dawn the helmets.

my character was so mad when he found that out that he went straight to Jabba's Palace. XD

Archived