Home

Necronomicon Ex Mortis

Was watching Evil Dead 2 and thought "hey, why dont I do my own version of the Necronomicon"! It's actually something I've been wanting to do since highschool.

What sort of subjects would you like to see in my Necronomicon? And how many pages(years of my life) would you think is acceptable?

I want an entire chapter on the damnations that may be brought about with the use of Pepsi Blue.

It would also be neat to see a detailed "how-to" guide to forging your own sword using nothing but the condensed souls of the men, women and children that have met a bloody death at your hands.

Oh oh, how about a study guide? "100 & 1 Afronts to God" Special bonus writer, Dolph Lundgren.

How about a list of the many, many insidious reasons behind the lack of any and all animal life on the estate holdings of Dan Akroyd.

Maybe uncover the terrible secret that lies under Andy Rooney's desk?

How about some valid arguements as to why it should be legal to keep midgets as pets?

A list of the reasons why Satan himself decided to break into the marketing business by coming up with every Hardees commercial for the past four years would be nice. What did Hardees ever do to deserve it?

A nice recipe for brownies would be great too. I love brownies.

Woah, I almost totally forgot. I'd like to know of the various, brightly colored geometrical objects that are constantly floating about before my closed eyes in a dark, seemingly endless limbo.

I can only assume this all has something to do with Vin Diesal's emergence as a serious contender in the underground world of competative head shaving.

Oh oh, how about a study guide? "100 & 1 Afronts to [the] God " Special bonus writer, Dolph Lundgren.[/Quote]

I was actually typing out Chapter : 4 Power of the Profane...

So not a bad idea in my opinion since I was doing pretty much the same thing...

Originally posted by Weiser_Cain

Was watching Evil Dead 2 and thought "hey, why dont I do my own version of the Necronomicon"! It's actually something I've been wanting to do since highschool.

What sort of subjects would you like to see in my Necronomicon? And how many pages(years of my life) would you think is acceptable?

You can always get the $7.99 paperback version for your research ;)

oooo.. dark, mysterious... and now portable! :D

Yeah, the Necronomicon was allready made, and you can order it from your local bookstore for $4.99 to $6.99. I can't tell you how screwed up that purchse was for me. I ditched that book pretty fast. Within the first few pages: If you revail to anyone the contents of this book, you will be damed for life... Now, I read that line when I was a nieve kid, so you can imagine what I was thinking!

I didn't read this from the book, but I did talk to someone who read it. I guess the Necronomicon belongs to a series of three other books, which were spread throughout the world. if you were to collect all three in one location, and then recite the name of Jesus three times. I guess, according to the Necronomicon, Jesus has a real name, which is not mentioned in the Bible, but if you repeat his real name, you will be able to cause life to uncreate, or go backwards in evolution. I guess, the name of Jesus is written and scattered through out all three books, but you have to piece the name together.

Now, since I am a christian, I thought that was complete BS!

Archived