Home

Go Me?

Darth Groovy

Game Stop Arcade : what is this for teh benefit of us non US pplz....something like EB Im assuming,,,

I was offered to do some weekends at EB just last year. I decided against it for many reasons. One was the fact that I already worked full time hours. I need my weekends to recharge :) The other was the fact that once I had completed my masters degree I would be having a drastic carrier change, doing work for the federal and state govts in health audits. Being a game salesman didnt fit in with that either :p The final thing was I also thought it was *extremely* hypocritical that Astro be *sellin* games if you know what I mean :)

ah well Grooves, its prolly good that your giving up managing a pharmacy that sold alcohol and cigarettes... :p

the only thing I can think of with that job Grooves, is "where do you want to be in 5 years" hopefully it all turns out well for you :)

good luck :D

mtfbwya

*imagine this on the super cool card I never made due to laziness and lack of skillz*

"You used gay as an insult! YOU RULE! Your abillity to use the common cutdown of frat boys and 7th graders is totally awesome. Lets to engage in other pursuits that insult an entire group of people. Like those Jews over there."

:xp:

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Excellent :D

So do you know what exactly you will be doing?

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Well I have been offered an Assistant Manager's position at Game Stop Arcade. Guess the interview went well.

Attention to detail ownz j00!!!:eek:

..."You used gay as an insult! YOU RULE! Your abillity to use the common cutdown of frat boys and 7th graders is totally awesome. Lets to engage in other pursuits that insult an entire group of people. Like those Jews over there."

:xp:

silly little man... cant you see that pic has feelings for the pic of the sam sex, of course it is gay :)

grooves, ET has never been known for his attention to detail..... he's one compy programmer that will end up working for EA if he keeps goin that way :p

mtfbwya

Well, I freakin READ that, I meant, what is the job description, I've never BEEN an assistant manager, so I wouldn't know what you do :p

Basically you are there to sweep up the crap the Manager pushs on you that he/she is supposed to do themselves... Trust in me, been doin' it for years :indif:

Archived