Home

Go Me?

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Have you ever had a job before?:confused:

Well this summer I'm working as a student assistant in mission ops at the Laboratory for Atmosphere and Space physics.

Currently I pick up recycling around campus.

I've never held a management position, so I don't know the job descriptions.

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

But yeah, using "Gay" as a bad word is so... childish.:o

Congratulations anyhow.

jeezalu, lets....well I wont say it :)

the word I used has nothin to do with anyones sexuality, including the anime piccie's ! It was only used because it was very easy for Astro to put the letter G over the Y ..... I never use it in day-to-day life, except when I make out with men :(

but this is entirely irrelevant to Grooves cool new job. Btw grooves, what are the PERKS in your new job. Like at your pharmacy gig, when you were able to take home some valium and rohypnol :)

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

jeezalu, lets....well I wont say it :)

the word I used has nothin to do with anyones sexuality, including the anime piccie's ! It was only used because it was very easy for Astro to put the letter G over the Y ..... I never use it in day-to-day life, except when I make out with men :(

but this is entirely irrelevant to Grooves cool new job. Btw grooves, what are the PERKS in your new job. Like at your pharmacy gig, when you were able to take home some valium and rohypnol :)

mtfbwya

More money. Less driving distance. No more one hour photo.

I'll most likely be able to finish my BA since I will have a set schedule SEVERAL weeks in advance.

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

That's sweet!

*wishes he had that job*

The more I talk to the people that work there, the more I think I am going to like it.

These are very fun people, who don't take things so seriously.

People I work at CVS are always in a bad mood.

This is going to be good times. I can tell.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Better yet, can you give me a job?

yes, by all means hand in your Cirriculum Vitae, alot of organisations are looking for persons with qualifications in hentai and masturbation

JK :p

Grooves, surely you'll be getting some type of staff discount ?? :)

Ive just confrmed we are going to thailand this august, Im gonna get a PSP for $50(AUD) yay ! I dont think I could get one any cheaper here, unless it was hot of course :(

mtfbwya

Originally posted by VikingLarz

Well it's probably cause their salary is low. BTW are you going to get good pay with the Assistant Manager job?

Yep.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Grooves, surely you'll be getting some type of staff discount ?? :)

mtfbwya

Yep.

Archived