Home

Pope dead at 84 (confirmed) 4/2/05

Andy867

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by VikingLarz

CapN you also have to be Catholic. I would NOT want to be pope. Any guesses on exactly how long he has left?

I am the pope, dammit. And I don't "have" to do anything. You're not going to boss the pope around, are you? No. And yes, I have several guesses as to how long he has left.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

I am the pope, dammit. And I don't "have" to do anything. You're not going to boss the pope around, are you? No. And yes, I have several guesses as to how long he has left.

According to prophecy, after John Paul II dies there will be one more pope, you, who dies shortly after elected. After that, the Anti Christ is elected as the final Pope.

Therefore, I elect myself as a canidate to role of Evil Incarnate. I assume no one will be contrary, right?

Originally posted by Tyrion

After that, the Anti Christ is elected as the final Pope.

Therefore, I elect myself as a canidate to role of Evil Incarnate. I assume no one will be contrary, right?

But I thought Howard Stern and Marilyn Manson were already the anti Christ? :eek:

Pfft, nice going. I already HAD leprosy. What else you got?

No, his leprosy powers seem to have worked on me...

going to pee in the morning will hurt like Hell...

Besides, I'm the true anti-christ. You know why? It's because I'm crafty enough to not let the entire world know of my powers, unlike another imposter I know...

Pfft, nice going. I already HAD leprosy. What else you got?

I can make you blind, rebreak your legs, shift your spinal colum back into a distorted place where after standing up for more than 5 minutes you'll collapse on yourself and die looking like meat jell-o.

If you vote for me as your new Pope, I promise I'll be a perfect holy gentleman by day, but by night I'll be cruising around in my Popemobile, catching villains with my Popearang and my trusty sidekick Cardinal-Boy!

Vote Pie for Pope in 05!

Originally posted by Pie™

I'll be a perfect holy gentleman by day, but by night I'll be cruising around in my Popemobile, catching villains with my Popearang and my trusty sidekick Cardinal-Boy!

But that's exactly what JPII did. :confused:

I was under the impression they were after someone with different super-powers this time?

:)B.

From what I've been hearing, during the Conclave, there is a very good chance that a cardinal from Africa is going to be the next Pope. (The Church would take anyone over an American Cardinal, despite one Cardinal who has proven himself)

Archived