Jump to content

Home

Pope dead at 84 (confirmed) 4/2/05


Andy867
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by VikingLarz

CapN you also have to be Catholic. I would NOT want to be pope. Any guesses on exactly how long he has left?

 

I am the pope, dammit. And I don't "have" to do anything. You're not going to boss the pope around, are you? No. And yes, I have several guesses as to how long he has left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

I am the pope, dammit. And I don't "have" to do anything. You're not going to boss the pope around, are you? No. And yes, I have several guesses as to how long he has left.

 

According to prophecy, after John Paul II dies there will be one more pope, you, who dies shortly after elected. After that, the Anti Christ is elected as the final Pope.

 

Therefore, I elect myself as a canidate to role of Evil Incarnate. I assume no one will be contrary, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Tyrion

After that, the Anti Christ is elected as the final Pope.

 

Therefore, I elect myself as a canidate to role of Evil Incarnate. I assume no one will be contrary, right?

 

But I thought Howard Stern and Marilyn Manson were already the anti Christ? :eek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Pfft, nice going. I already HAD leprosy. What else you got?

 

No, his leprosy powers seem to have worked on me...

 

going to pee in the morning will hurt like Hell...

 

Besides, I'm the true anti-christ. You know why? It's because I'm crafty enough to not let the entire world know of my powers, unlike another imposter I know...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Pfft, nice going. I already HAD leprosy. What else you got?

I can make you blind, rebreak your legs, shift your spinal colum back into a distorted place where after standing up for more than 5 minutes you'll collapse on yourself and die looking like meat jell-o.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you vote for me as your new Pope, I promise I'll be a perfect holy gentleman by day, but by night I'll be cruising around in my Popemobile, catching villains with my Popearang and my trusty sidekick Cardinal-Boy!

 

Vote Pie for Pope in 05!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Pie™

I'll be a perfect holy gentleman by day, but by night I'll be cruising around in my Popemobile, catching villains with my Popearang and my trusty sidekick Cardinal-Boy!

But that's exactly what JPII did. :confused:

I was under the impression they were after someone with different super-powers this time?

 

:)B.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From what I've been hearing, during the Conclave, there is a very good chance that a cardinal from Africa is going to be the next Pope. (The Church would take anyone over an American Cardinal, despite one Cardinal who has proven himself)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...