Home

help added new maps no says i dont have any maps to play with others online

mxlj

hello, i recently added map pack 1,2 and 3, they work fine i play when i host fien, but i just tried jioning a couple of other games and it said i didnt have that map, i tried many different ones, both the new added maps ,and the original maps, says it on all of them, please any help woould be greatly apriciated.

For all to know!!!

1. You must have every map in the server rotation or it will not work doesn't matter if you have the map being played at that second or not.

2. You can only have 25 maps in your addon folder or it will tell you that you do not have the map being played on many of the servers.

Cut out a handful of your maps down to 25 and will be able to get on 99% of the servers.

No you don't get it, if I just have download 1 map, and I want to play it it says: Couldn't find bounty1 (or something like that)

And what do you mean with that first point of you?

And does nobody knows how to fix my mouse problem :(

You have to have the entire map rotation of the server you are trying to get on if you are trying to play multiplayer.

You can't get on with just the single map being played...unlike COD.

If it doesn't work in single player it is probably a corrupt file.

What is your mouse problem?

My mouse problem is that my mouse keeps moving down by itself, it is only in the game battlefront. I need to move to the top , then let it go down, and then click when it passes the thing I want to select :(

Originally posted by Neon

My mouse problem is that my mouse keeps moving down by itself, it is only in the game battlefront. I need to move to the top , then let it go down, and then click when it passes the thing I want to select :(

Wow...wierd.

I have had a couple mouse issues my only suggestions are to...

1. Unplug the mouse and then plug it back in (not while playing the game) and let windows reload it.

2. Reboot

3. Check for updated drivers

4. Reload the game yep it sucks but sometime ya got to do it.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Archived