Home

Tough shít!

Alien426

Valkian, you are an absolute tool. I can't believe you'd do something so stupid. You shouldn't get hosting back simply because you did something so absolutely moronic.

And here's me thinking it was bad enough that you posted the cafe press saga to begin with. The website was supposed to be about The Dig, not you stroking yourself off.

Jake! If you read this, I am hereby volunteering to design and run a Dig website, so that you don't have to host this idiot's piece of crap.

"Jake! If you read this, I am hereby volunteering to design and run a Dig website, so that you don't have to host this idiot's piece of crap."

Really?

I bet my OWN LIFE that not even in a million years you could made a site about The Dig Half as good as the one I'm doing!

Yeah, this whole cafepress was a mistake, I've learned my leason.

But believe me when I say that what is waiting you behind the closed doors is amazing.

Since November of 2004 I've been working NON-STOP on this project, and THIS INCIDENT, is not enough reason for taking it away from me.

There are clearly more reasons to keep going with the site, than reasons for closing it down.

I hope The Internationl House of Mojo people is smart enough to understand this.

Archived