Home

The Pope is...

90SK

Originally posted by stingerhs

as long as they elect a good pope, i really don't care who the next one is. whoever he turns out to be, he'll have a tough time being compared to John Paul II.

Maybe that can be the new pope's goal to be as good as John Paul II, I have respect for him, but the death of him didn't have any effect on me other then feeling sorry for such a great mind..

Darth333 has a point. RESPECT (Just no one start to dance please!)

Serious note: Look, the Pope was a grand religious leader, and I can respect that. However, the truth be told, if you are a Christian there is a solid philosophy: "There is no one between you and God except for Jesus, and the one who combinds the whole is the Holy Spirit." Plain and simple! No institutions are inmportant in the equation.

Pope John Paull II will be remembered for his victories and failures, but I have to give him credit for one thing: "He stood up to leaders, dictators, and such, and tried what we, the nobodies, who have no deeep resources to do, and that is to "Keep In Check!" Other words, "Chill Out Word". Despite his pros and cons, he had the money and franchize to do it and he did it!

No Offence to the Original Poster!

I was wondering. If DARTH333 could lock or delete this thread as well. I thank the original poster in hir or her statements, and I thank you all for your opinions and comments, but lets get back to KOTOR or Star Wars!

Edit tk102: Done. I am discouraged the amount of disrespect seen in this thread.

Archived