Home

Predict the Ending for Episode III

Episode III is just around the corner and I just wanted to hear some ideas as to how it will end. Remember, it's just speculation so no spoilers please.

As for me, I think that the movie will end by Jar Jar saying:

"Wesa enden the movie now, okie-day?"

(I highly doubt that it will end like this, but can you imagine if it did?)

:D

Any other ideas?

I forsee the Dark Side will be victorious over the weak and pitiful Jedi!!!

:lightning

[insert Palapatine's Laughter Here]

This is funny the last Star Wars movie Lucas is going to make and the Dark Side wins... [Rhetorical Question] How cool is that?

If you watch the last scene of ANH and ESB, then compare that to the last scene of TPM and AOTC respectively, they seem far too similar to be coincidence. I suspect that the end of ROTS will somehow paralell the end of ROTJ, though it would be strange to end ROTS with in a celebration like in ROTJ. Maybe it will end with a montage of planets now being occupied, and then it would be similar to showing all the planets celebrating the death of the emperor and destruction of the second death star.

Originally posted by RedHawke

I forsee the Dark Side will be victorious over the weak and pitiful Jedi!!!

:lightning

[insert Palapatine's Laughter Here]

This is funny the last Star Wars movie Lucas is going to make and the Dark Side wins... [Rhetorical Question] How cool is that?

They won that battle, but how actually wins everything? cause the ROTJ was actually the last in the series, but he didn't want the story to end, so he made these 3 baddies! [in a good way]

No he doesn't, he sounds like a scuba mask. I predict the edning...

I forsee the Dark Side will be victorious over the weak and pitiful Jedi!!! the movie will end by Jar Jar saying:

"Wesa enden the movie now, okie-day?"

The Imperial MarchAnakin finVader and Palpatine on Coruscant, or on a Star Destroyer... The real ending will be the screen going blank, and the audience shouting "more!"aend with a montage of planets now being occupied, and then it would be similar to showing all the planets celebrating the death of the emperor and destruction of the second death star. Anikan finilly gets pwned MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT IS TEH ENDING! EVERYONE IS RIGHT!

I know it'll probably end with the Imperial March theme!

I was kinda hoping that it would.

But if you watched the web documentary on Star Wars music that was released along with Episode I, GL states that:

"for Episode I, John Williams had something grand in mind. He had been working on a magnificent score that originally was supposed to take the place of Duel of the Fates. However, I think I'll save it for the end of Episode II or III so that it will make a lasting impression on movie goers"

The score wasn't in Episode II so I'm guessing that it'll be in Ep III.

Originally posted by Sivy

it will end with a hoedown

Ashley Simpson is in it ?!?!?!?!

Seriously, I hope it ends with the Imperial March and Vader walking with the Clone army. That would be cool. Oh, yea, and the credits role. (that was great)

:cool:

Originally posted by THE MANDALORE

I was kinda hoping that it would.

But if you watched the web documentary on Star Wars music that was released along with Episode I, GL states that:

"for Episode I, John Williams had something grand in mind. He had been working on a magnificent score that originally was supposed to take the place of Duel of the Fates. However, I think I'll save it for the end of Episode II or III so that it will make a lasting impression on movie goers"

The score wasn't in Episode II so I'm guessing that it'll be in Ep III.

Hmmm....Battle of the Heroes? ;)

There's no doubt that the darkside will win. There's no doubt that obiwan will go on tatooine after kicking Anakin's ass... There's no doubt we will see Darth Vador with his black armor as in the trailer, side by side with the Emperor...

MacLeodCorp talk about Yoda at the end of episode II and there can be yoda also at the end of episode III...

The end could be : Yoda saying something about a last or new hope rising in the galaxy before actually getting on Dagobah...

And not talking about the end of the episode III but talking about the film itself based on the trailer i guess that Anakin deeply fell in the darkside because :

He has to fight Count Dooku again in front of Palpatine just like luke does fight Vador in ROTJ. It's like a revenge from Episode II fight and i guess this time he actually feed on his rage and defeat and kill him...

But that's not really difficult to guess if you watch closely the trailer...

Archived