Home

Sin City *No Spoilers*

Mandalorian54

Wow, I was absolutely blown away by this movie. I loved it. It's definetly on my top ten list. I would recomend anyone to go see it.

Very violent, a couple scenes have nudity, but if you're over 18 or know a theater that doesn't cart, what reason do you have for not seeing this movie? None I say, none!

It's based on the comic books, and stays very true to them.

I would say this movie is similar to Max Paine and Pulp Fiction.

If you haven't seen the trailor yet search for it and watch it, if that, the huge cast and awsome directors, Jesica Alba's hotness, and my vote of confedence, arn't enough to get you to go see it...anyway just go see it right now and come back and tell me you loved it or else...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This movie is a bit like Pulp Fiction in the way the story evolves. It's three stories, tied together by events and characters and the city it's in.

It is VERY violent, contains mild nudity(or the non-US version of mild >_> ) and language is very crude as well.

This movie is extremely good, very hard to watch at times, but has an incredible cast and incredible story. It really is a comic book copy-pasted and put on the big screen. Up to now, I think it's the only comic book movie that stays so true about the source material, since Frank Miller has been involved in pretty much everything.

One thing has been untrue though. Jessica Alba's character isn't topless like in the comic book and that's an insult to the comic :D

Orrigionally posted by lukeiamyourdad:

One thing has been untrue though. Jessica Alba's character isn't topless like in the comic book and that's an insult to the comic

Personally I don't care for the nudity. Jesica Alba is hot, and I really liked her character's personality, a good combination if you ask me and hard to find. That's what I look for in women, and I acctually prefer the decency of not showing nudity. I don't think they shouldn't show nudity though, it fit the scenes it was in quite nicely.

Basically what I'm saying is everything about the movie was perfect. I couldn't have imagined it being better.

I also find it very inspiring for my own writing. But I never do any nudity in my writing, and extremely little swearing. But I couldn't picture this movie without both.

This movie was a HUGE surprise to me, I didn't know anything about it until I saw the trailor and decided to see it that same day. Man was I blown away. I haven't seen a movie this good in a long long time.

Originally posted by KBell

Eh, it was o.k

They payed quite alot of attention to the........err.......lower region of the male extremities <_<

oh yea. i cringed everytime something happened there. *shudders*

This movie was really well done. I really liked the style of the whole thing. Clive Owen is pretty badass, and all i hvae to say about elijah wood is "frodo!! what has happened to you???"

Originally posted by Mandalorian54

I would say this movie is similar to Max Paine

Considering the story's were huge inspirations for Max Payne, I wouldn't see reason for it not to be. :p

I loved it.

Originally posted by KBell

They payed quite alot of attention to the........err.......lower region of the male extremities <_<

\o/ :emodanc:

Well it's definetly not the wierdest movie I've seen, but it's weird in a good way.

I'm seeing it again tonight because my dad and younger brother haven't seen it. Yeah my younger brother isn't 18 but they don't cart at the theater I'm going to. I saw a girl that looked younger than 10 in the theater when I saw Kill Bill.

I didn't mind Devon Aoki as Miho, in fact I even liked her. She fit the whole samurai sword thing pretty well too with her half asian look.

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

*blah*

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

*blah*

Originally posted by IG-64

*blah*

Originally posted by GothiX

*blah*

Originally posted by Pie™

*blah*

Originally posted by Mandalorian54

*blah*

stop_posting.gif

Noone cares what you think about nudity. Stop wasting precious time, space, and bandwidth. :p

Archived