Home

Sin City *No Spoilers*

Mandalorian54

Originally posted by Mandalorian54

This is an interesting discussion, I'm finding it quite enjoyable. Don't tell us to take it elsewhere, it's not a physical place, and we're not disturbing anyone.

You're disturbing me. :dozey:

This thread is, if I recall, meant to discuss Sin City.

I'm splitting it, and all nudity / no nudity discussion will get it's own loverly thread.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tyrion

Are the boobies in color?

No, and as said before there really isn't much nudity and most of it you don't even notice. At first I didn't notice any, it wasn't until the second time I saw it I paid attention to other things, and saw the nudity. It wasn't anything big anyway, just some vague shots here, nothing unneccesary though, it all fit to the story.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

No, and as said before there really isn't much nudity and most of it you don't even notice. At first I didn't notice any, it wasn't until the second time I saw it I paid attention to other things, and saw the nudity. It wasn't anything big anyway, just some vague shots here, nothing unneccesary though, it all fit to the story.

Well, you shoulda told me that earlier. :p

I can stand that much. As long as it's not everywhere.

All the reviews say it is all style and little character development.

But, as usual, it isn't out yet over here, so i'm not talking from personal experience and by the time i DO get to see it and want to talk about it you guys will have moved on... :( *sob*

There's really little need for character developement, you basically just see them, and you understand them. No real need to go in and detail the characters, their lives, and why they are who they are. Plus the movie was basically just made for the fans of the series, more or less. Their goal was to stay as true to the series as possible, but still get mainstream audiences to watch, but without sacrificing the mood and just making it a ****fest of bad storytelling, or abandoning the fans.

And I laugh at the reviewers that really didn't get it. "it was a senseless adventure of gore, blah blah blah" .... why do you think it's called Sin City? Everyone's out of their mind. :p

huh, i've heard lots of different opinions about this, i've heard that its great, worst movie ever, and was alright/pretty good. i havent seen it yet, but it does look good

is it all black n' white with a few scenes with some colour?

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

No, since the story of Pleasantville was about adding color to a black and white world. This is a black and white world with bits of color.

ed zachery ^_^

all the special characters, scenes, objects, and effects are done in color. Things the director wants you to take note of. Very well done in my opinion.

ppl also griped about all the nudity and the "special attention" to the male regions...

i failed to see anything in excess of this

the movie is great either way u look at it, plus you get to see a good trailer of the new rob zombie movie coming out this summer "The Devil's Rejects"

Originally posted by Nalukai

ppl also griped about all the nudity and the "special attention" to the male regions...

i failed to see anything in excess of this

Nudity and crotch shots were definetley in excess.....dunno what movie you were watching <_<

Archived