Home

Episode 3 figures! *spoilers*

urluckyday

What do you think about the new EP 3 figures?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new EP 3 figures?

• They are the best action figures ever!
    • They are just as good as every other figure series
    • They are the worst ever!
    • I don't really buy action figures!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are all right. I don't like their "Actions" though, some of them make the figures hard to display.

One cool thing i LOVED was Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious deluxe. I love how the lightning lights up!

At first, I hated the packaging. The look of it grew one me, but it is HARD to open it (You gotta take all the tape off first, which takes liek 5 minutes for each figure)

But overall, I was satisfied. They need a better Padme and Tarfful though, those figures sucked in my opinion. ;)

i love the packaging, but everything else would have irked me if it wasn't star wars. the figures with "actions" suck for me personally. i open my figures, and occasionally play with them as much as a 20 year old should anyways, but for the most part they are on display. granted the three that i got, obiwan kick, anakin saber attack, palpatine, stand well and are in the positions i want, but their attack abilites take away from their possablitiy. anakin's arm is too loose to do anything with and obiwan's legs are stuck in their position basically.

my personal favorite line out of the prequals is the first because of being regualr figures with no action moves.

Yea the ep1 line was pretty good. My favorite was the battle droids and droideka's, they are the best that was ever made. I did like the ep2 line and do like most of the ep3 line. Most of the jedi, vader and dooku are awesome, they could be some of the best made ever.

Originally posted by eastcoast2895

my personal favorite line out of the prequals is the first because of being regualr figures with no action moves.

I hear that.

I do love the Jedi from the RotS line. They're the best ever with their poseablility, decent soft goods, and lack of action features. I wish they made an Obi and Ani like that. Obi kick sucks, but the other one I got into a decent position. The rest is so-so. I could do without all the action and use more poseability though and not so many repeats of main characters.

By the way, the VOTC is the best line of figures. EVER.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Rare Ep3 Figures

Palpatine, Red Royal Guards, Clone Pilots, Mas Ameda, Polis Masson and Vaders Medical Droid

ep3rarefigs4qg.jpg

Darn you Zappa! Some people get all the luck! Where'd u find those! GRRR!

Also, did you see on ebay the exclusive Target Vader-someone sellin it for $120!!!!

I got the guards at KMart and the rest at Walmart. Yea but they was selling on the store sites, but most sold out within hours. I want a holo yoda. The next thing im looking for is an Arc Fighter and rest of the figures that I need from 33 to 40. Finally I have a few more things that Z doesnt have!!

I told you they was out, but you wouldnt listen...tisk tisk! I am going to the 1st walmart that started my episode 3 figure collection and hopefully then I can complete my 33 to 40 collection and also find me a damned arc fighter! Which if I do find anything good, Z you will be the first to know! :D Hahahhaa I like to torment you Z!:p

Originally posted by ZBomber

Katarn, thought you were gonna stop gettign the 3 3/4 inch figures?

I did. My dad still gets them though and I'm not not going to look at them. I helped him pose the Obis and Anis because their action features made it hard for him to work with. He posed the Jedi and they look awesome. Usually his poses suck compared to what I manage to pull off :p

And is the red royal guard short shipped or what? We only saw one at Wal Mart.

i got so damn lucky on the first night. 1-40 at my walmart and all the vehicles and deluxe except the arc fighter. and the unleashed Grievous is freakin awesome! the best fig IMO is the clone commander. especially for being from collection one. all of col.2 is awesome and a select few from col.1 are good but most of the action features suck and ruin the figs.

iv'e been gone a while, katarn why no more 3 3/4 figs?

btw. does anyone know when the remaining 16 ROTS figs will be released?

I'm fed up with Hasbro remaking the same characters over and over, ruining potentially great things with action features, and then just getting lazy and recarding the same stuff over and over.... I've been collecting for 10 years now. It's been fun, but I'm moving onto other things (by other things, I mean the minis made by WotC). I still get 12" and hope they don't stop making those or remaking the same people for that too!

As for when the next wave of guys is released, I wouldn't be surprised if it were June. Thinking back on TPM and the Saga line, the first guys flooded the stores late April/ early May and no new things were to be seen until June. Of course, since these were released Early April, maybe they will hit the shelves earlier.

i think this will be my last year collecting unless hasbro stops the action features in collection one. it has been fun like you said. 10 years is a long time to spend on a hobby and after that long i just don't see the need for hasbro to deliver anything that will wow us enough to keep collecting next year. i don't know i just do not believe the line will be around too much longer. it has been fun though... if not a pain.:D i wish they still made those action fleet!

Archived