Home

Do you play with your toys?

urluckyday

Do you play with your Star Wars toys?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play with your Star Wars toys?

• Yep! And I love them!
    • Nope, I just like collecting them.
    • I don't buy Star Wars stuff.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally am more excited for DVD released of Batman Begins and Wedding Crashers. Maybe my bootleg of RotS has something to do with that, I dunno :p

$20+ for Elsa's lighter! Damn, I shoulda gotten that other one. I may eventually do it. It seems like a waste since I don't smoke nor do my friends outside of Hollywood coworkers, but c'mon! Fire and Indiana Jones? That's so appealing to me. I have other things to buy (minis and movies mainly)

Oh, and way off topic of everything, I saw Clerks for the first time today. Funny as hell movie that is. I always meant to see it but never did get around doing so. It's not one to watch with the parents ;)

You know it just feels like ep3 just released yesterday, now the only big thing to wait on is the dvd, and yea i will get it, cause i am a fan. And then think about it, the only other dvd's we have to wait for is the clone wars volume 2 dvd. And then we will all will wait for the tv series, which I think will be good. Well anyways long live Star Wars!

Not a fan of the cartoon and am not looking foward to the show. It may be good, but something inside me tells me it'll be crap. The movie was great though. If they can capture the mood of that and stick with the darkness and some more mature themed things (not gratuitious sex and violence or anything that makes it unwatchable for kids) it'll be great.

Well I thought the cartoon was awesome. Well I really like stuff like that like Samuri Jack, which is awesome. I dont think Lucas will put the TV series over the top. It will be like the movies, he is gonna keep the stuff down so all people of any age can watch it. I guess we shall see soon enough huh?

Did you watch season 3? Season 3 kicked ass. Some of the best television I've ever watched. They were all part of one big story line rather than random episodes. It blows my mind how they goofed on Season 4 (the worst episodes of its run in my book with a couple exceptions here and there).

Archived