Home

So....

KBell

I was sitting on my couch today, and I was a bit parched.

So I went to the fridge and picked myself up a Pepsi, cause everyone knows Pepsi is so much better than Coke Cola right?

I made my way back to the couch but then I thought "Hey, why not be a risk taker and lie on the floor instead" so being the daredevil i am, I did.

So there I was, on the floor with a Pepsi. This was gonna be one hellufa day. I open the pepsi and take a sip of my treasure.

But wtfbbq, it tastes like Coke :eek: My life is ruined.

I go to the stereo and turn on some My Chemical Romance "Im Not Okay" and cry. I call my many girlfriends up and tell them my life sucks. Not to mention I put some nice eyeliner on and scream.

Moral of the story, dont lie on the floor with a Pepsi. You're bound to be dissapointed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KBell

Oh man, thanks for the support guys.

No prob homie.

Originally posted by KBell

It was a terrible experience, i hope it doesnt happen to you, But i secretly do cause everyone should be emo like me

Like totally, because I'd kill myself if I had cokepepsi.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Mountain Dew > all.

Contains more caffeine than coke, all pepsi drinks do. And they're less harsh on the throat. Plus coke tastes like caffeinated dog piss, I would know, Zed told me.

HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH! How do you think Coke got the idea in the first place? ;)

I wanna try! I wanna try!

Last Entry: April 3rd, 2005

Mood: There is no word to describe what I'm feeling. Even if there was, you still wouldn't get it.

I Have The Razor Blade, Now If I Just Had The Nerve:

I got in a fight with my Dad today. I asked him to get me a 40gig ipod for my birthday but he got me a 30gig instead. God, doesn't the old man understand that he's ruining my life? I hate him so much. I wish he'd die. I wish I'd just die. Life sucks.

Well, I'm gonna go hang at the mall with Brenda. She's really the only one that understands my terrible plight in life. I suppose we'll grab a Cinnabon and walk around, making fun of all the pitiful conformers we can spot. Man, it's like no one anymore is capable of developing their own dress styles and they just buy whatever their store of choice says is "cool". Idiots. I hate them so much.

Oh and while I'm there I'm gonna pick up some new clothes at Hot Topic. Now there's a non-conformer's paradise. It's like they really "get" me, and the incredible deepness, that is my ensemble.

Why am I bothering with telling any of you this anyways? Is reading of my woeful existence really all you have left to do in your miserable little lives? Go live my dream and bleed yourself out or something. F***ers.

L8ter,

Deathkiss88

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I wanna try! I wanna try!

Last Entry: April 3rd, 2005

Mood: There is no word to describe what I'm feeling. Even if there was, you still wouldn't get it.

I Have The Razor Blade, Now If I Just Had The Nerve:

I got in a fight with my Dad today. I asked him to get me a 40gig ipod for my birthday but he got me a 30gig instead. God, doesn't the old man understand that he's ruining my life? I hate him so much. I wish he'd die. I wish I'd just die. Life sucks.

Well, I'm gonna go hang at the mall with Brenda. She's really the only one that understands my terrible plight in life. I suppose we'll grab a Cinnabon and walk around, making fun of all the pitiful conformers we can spot. Man, it's like no one anymore is capable of developing their own dress styles and they just buy whatever their store of choice says is "cool". Idiots. I hate them so much.

Oh and while I'm there I'm gonna pick up some new clothes at Hot Topic. Now there's a non-conformer's paradise. It's like they really "get" me, and the incredible deepness, that is my ensemble.

Why am I bothering with telling any of you this anyways? Is reading of my woeful existence really all you have left to do in your miserable little lives? Go live my dream and bleed yourself out or something. F***ers.

L8ter,

Deathkiss88

:eek: I. love. you.

I actually wrote a "journal entry" for school just like that. X-P

I'm making one tomorrow. :D

Archived