Home

So....

KBell

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Curt-Man

When will you all learn....Dr. Pepper is THEE best pop there is, no beatin' it hombres, just not done.

Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper > Dr. Pepper :^:

I'll bring a mop and bucket to clean up all the generic teenage angst that'll leave a thin, greasy film on everything in the swamp, Kbell. :)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I'll bring a mop and bucket to clean up all the generic teenage angst that'll leave a thin, greasy film on everything in the swamp, Kbell. :)

Makin this a party, eh? :cool:

Originally posted by VikingLarz

WTF?! Am I the only one that is lost here?

Yes.

So n e way, I saw this hot chick at best buy lookin at Good Charlotte albums, and I was like "man shes so punk rock" and I went up 2 her, and askd if shed like 2 do something. And she totally skeezes out and tells me "no way" I'm like "your such a poser" and got on her preppy @$$. so im all sad cuz she was so hot, but she turned out 2 be a preppy poser, which totally disgusts me so Im gonnna go listen 2 linkin park and some avril lavigne cuz there so kewl and they totally get wut life is liek, ya kno.

MiSund3rSt00dPUNK.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Yes.

So n e way, I saw this hot chick at best buy lookin at Good Charlotte albums, and I was like "man shes so punk rock" and I went up 2 her, and askd if shed like 2 do something. And she totally skeezes out and tells me "no way" I'm like "your such a poser" and got on her preppy @$$. so im all sad cuz she was so hot, but she turned out 2 be a preppy poser, which totally disgusts me so Im gonnna go listen 2 linkin park and some avril lavigne cuz there so kewl and they totally get wut life is liek, ya kno.

MiSund3rSt00dPUNK.

What an Emo poser man! You shoulda whipped out your My Chemical Romance CDs and told showed her what a TRUE emo looks like

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I was eating peach yogurt today and there was a STRAWBERRY IN IT!

omg.

Then I died.

Fin.

oh pff, NOW you post in this thread after closing it? For shame Mr. ET

Dear LiveJournal,

Today my mom wouldn't let me wear my thick rimmed glasses because apparetly I have 20/20 vision. Obviously it's just another step in her plot to ruin my life. I cried, and arrived at school 20 minutes too late. The teacher yelled at me, and I just sat down quietly with my book, weeping in the depths of my tortured soul. I wrote some more Linkin Park lyrics on my binder, and drew an awzum picture of Chester. He is sooo cute <3. Then the punk kids picked on me again during recess, telling me I smell off poo and that I should run crying home to my mom. They are wrong! Then I ran crying home to my mom, and listened to Linkin Park.

Then Freddy called and asked me to go to teh mall. Omg, he's soo cool, he's the only one who underztands mee.. So we went to teh mall and hanged out at Hot Topic for a while, Freddy was talking about the stoopid preps while I was writing a reflective poem of my life:

Pain and sorrow through my heart,

I am alone,

Nobody will ever love me,

I am nothing.

Then Freddy bought a awzum Marilen Mansn t-shirt and I got a Good Charlot button. Then I felt bad for supporting a punk band, so I traded it in for a Linkin Park beanie. It's soo awzum!

When I got home my mom yelled at me again for stealing my dad's razors. She will never understand my pain. Now I'm gonna go listen to Linkin Park and cry my eyes out.

Luvz y00 all! <3

2 all those who undrstnd my plite aginst humanity,

So 2day i went 2 teh mall n saw these 2 guyz whering Good Charlotte tshirts, n was liek "hey, u r so punk" n we like went wlkn round the mall n we saw these preppy pricks n were like "FASCISTS try'n 2 make us wher ur "hip" close n stuff" n we totly got them cuz they ran off all cryn n stuff...

then this pig (for u lame-os that means police officer) came ^ n harassed (lol, ass) us bout r lifestyle or sumthn n Courtney was all like "fascist pig you cant make us do n e thing we dont want 2 do" and he kept giving us greef n we were all like "im tellin my parents on u fascist cops always giving us greef" n then when i told my parents, they went tyranicall on me sayin i was being bad n stuff n i was like "dood, what the H3ll you dont undrstnd me" so i went to my room n cut myself bcuz im xXHardcoreXx n i listnd to linkin park n MCR n Good Charlotte n some other totally cool bands that get what life iz liek, bcuz they get me.

xXHardcorePunknMetalguyXx

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Woah, LiveJournal must be down or something. :joy:

my thoughts exactly...

*goes down to write these thought in livejournal.....damn ! its down... * :p

Kbell, why o why... please use the internet for good next time plz :(

mtfbwya

Archived