Home

Explain Your Avatar Here

Derc

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my avatar can be explained very simply, it's a photo of one of my favorite writer : Howard Philip Lovecraft. For those here who don't know him, he was the founder of the Cthulhu Mythos and one of the first writter to made Horror novels back in the 30's.

If you like creepy stories, try some of his writtings, it has a fell and atmosphere i have never found in any other book... IMHO, even the best of Stephen King's novels are children story compared to Lovecraft's !

Originally posted by Hallucination

[b..... And did anyone else wonder what lukeiamyourdad's pic should have giant mushrooms in the background? [/b]

There's a background?!??!??!

Edit: Oh, yeaaa. There is a background. I didn't notice before. Imagine that.

I've changed mine a few times, although I stuck with the Ep.II Obi-Wan theme for a while. Then it was a GTA:SA logo while I was off in PS2 land playing that. Then I came back and decided to change it up a little so I went with Cookie Monster because my son loves him.

lilguy9nz.th.jpg

ok well i have changed my avatar a few times and i will probably continue to do so. my first one was one off the lucas forums it was an Alec guiness obiwan, but then a couple of other people also used it and i finally figured out how to resize my pictures to make avatars so i then made one of ewan mcgregor obiwan, coz he's kinda my favourite jedi i think my next one after that was a yoda with a santa hat then i changed it for a darth maul with a santa hat i basicly got pictures of the 2 put them in paint and spray painted santa hats on them, i then put a couple of dragon pictures up not sure why

then one day i got bored i went onto google put in star wars pictures and clicked on images, it then entered my head that even though i had plenty of star wars pictures i had none of george lucas, so again i went into google typed in george lucas pictures an clicked on images

i then chose a certain cartoon drawing with an oversized george lucas head in a darth vader suit with one hand holding a ignighted saber and the darth vader helmet in his other hand, i have many other pictures with george lucas in them now but i have changed my avatar again to this one with him and yoda

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Awwww!

Your son is so cute :D

Thanks!

Originally posted by Hallucination

(no ofeence but I cant stand kids.)

None taken. That's to be expected at your age. Give it the better part of another decade and you'll be looking to carve out your niche in the gene pool :)

Archived