Home

Most Annoying voice?

RaV™

Basicly all of the fish people (ithorians selkath, you get the idea), the locker guy on manaan (the nr ONE reason I just had to use my lightsaber on the locker), the first merc on the rep station (the one done by the Neelix guy, never liked his voice)and the rakata (semi fish people). I agree about some of the not annoying voices being out of balance (volume wise, like Bastila). I don't like having to play with the volume setting, and I think they should make all voices have the same volume in a K3. I'm not a big fan of Bao's monotone voice, but sometimes I think it's fun and sometimes I hate it.

Originally posted by jedi3112

Basicly all of the fish people (ithorians selkath, you get the idea), the locker guy on manaan (the nr ONE reason I just had to use my lightsaber on the locker), the first merc on the rep station (the one done by the Neelix guy, never liked his voice)and the rakata (semi fish people). I agree about some of the not annoying voices being out of balance (volume wise, like Bastila). I don't like having to play with the volume setting, and I think they should make all voices have the same volume in a K3. I'm not a big fan of Bao's monotone voice, but sometimes I think it's fun and sometimes I hate it.

I could never get the locker open in the station, that was rather annoying can someone give me a tip on how to break in?

Here you go

You have to say that you'll carve the guy into fish-bits (second time you get to say something to him) I think you must NOT ask him anything, but you can begin conversation again if you asked something. I usually aks him everything the first time talking, then I talk to him again, and I pick the 'come out or we'll blast our way in line' followed by the I carve you into fish-bits. The next time you can 'say' something you have 2 choices.

1[insert lightsaber into the locker]

and

2[Leave him alone]

(or something along those lines)

Pick 1 to kill him (DS points)

Pick 2 to do nothing (nothing happens, kinda logical if you think about it). There isn't really anything in the locker, but the guy is just annoying, so that's why I kill him

And that's how you kill him

Neither did I, he makes Carth look like a badass hero. Annoying voice, annoying lines, just about everything annoying (I really hate the 'fishy fishy' lines). The only thing that doesn't annoy me about him is his screeming when you kill him. It is quite pleasing to hear that.

the repetitive alien lines. it was so bad that a couple of my friends had the rodian lines somewhat memorized after playing through kotor the first time. at least OE put in different lines in TSL. otherwise, it probably would have driven me right to the brink of insanity.

The so-called "Huttese" spoken in KotOR. My friend has the alien phrase book, the one with all the various Star Wars languages in it, and it says that "Ke-pu-na" means "shoot" and "mu-li-rah" means "money," one translation is not accurate when you compare the two. :confused: Plus the words are so repetitive that I just skip the dilogue with non-Basic speaking NPCs. :p

Originally posted by tk102

The Selkath's security doors are so bad they had to be modded out (thanks Darth333). And the stowaway on the Ebon Hawk in K1.

I just want to know why you couldn't just click through it like dialogue. The Selkath were bad enough, but the security doors........argghhh

Brilliant mod, by the way

:cool:

Originally posted by jedi3112

Here you go

You have to say that you'll carve the guy into fish-bits (second time you get to say something to him) I think you must NOT ask him anything, but you can begin conversation again if you asked something. I usually aks him everything the first time talking, then I talk to him again, and I pick the 'come out or we'll blast our way in line' followed by the I carve you into fish-bits. The next time you can 'say' something you have 2 choices.

1[insert lightsaber into the locker]

and

2[Leave him alone]

(or something along those lines)

Pick 1 to kill him (DS points)

Pick 2 to do nothing (nothing happens, kinda logical if you think about it). There isn't really anything in the locker, but the guy is just annoying, so that's why I kill him

And that's how you kill him

Thanks!

Originally posted by Achilles

KotOR I = all Selkath

KotOR II = Disciple

I'll second that one...

In K1 the Selkath "Sound of grating cheese... underwater" voices made Manaan a 'leave as fast as you can' world for me.

In K2 the Deciple's "James Mason sitting on dry ice" voice gets on your nerves after a very little while.

:D

Archived