Home

Voice acting

does anyone know if the voice actor who voiced Mikhail Bulgakov (a.k.a. the Russian kid with the big hat) did any other voices?

According to the credits he was also one of the lungfish zealots. Not sure which one, though.

• 2 weeks later...
It's the same voice actor that does Invader Zim. Tim talks a bit about it in the GameSpot GameOn video which razputin.net linked too.

HAHA! I knew it! This was extraordinarily odd for me though, because before I was able to finally rent this game (I've been looking for it since it came out.) I rented Destroy All Humans to pass time and one of the characters in that is talked by him as well. I guess he's getting a lot of video game work.

I was actually kind of surprised when I found out that Horvitz is actually in his thirties. He has quite a talent for, um, "youthenizing" his voice.

But all the voice actors are excellent. It's a shame that most of them are only B-list celebrities, because Schafer's writing seems to bring out an extreme amount of talent in anyone.

Though I was disappointed that Tony Plana (who voiced Manny) never made a cameo somewhere. That would have been great.

I loved the voice actors in this game. It was really refreshing. Most of the time in games all of the actors really suck and it really ruins the whole experience.

Other notable facts:

Nick Rapp(voice of Lili and the flower actors) also does the voice of many sims.

Nick Jameson(Oleander) has done over 70 parts in his life.

Something weird... I thought Vodello's voice actor was Lola Caricola from CatDog... turns out I was sorta right... Lola from catdog is also the voice of DOGEN. Hehehe... sorta funny really...

HAHA! I knew it! This was extraordinarily odd for me though, because before I was able to finally rent this game (I've been looking for it since it came out.) I rented Destroy All Humans to pass time and one of the characters in that is talked by him as well. I guess he's getting a lot of video game work.

Orthropox and one of the city crazies in the game.

The city crazy sound just like raz.

Too bad I didn't know that at the time. I would have listened for it. It was easy to tell with Orthopox, he sounded almost exactly like Invader Zim.

Scott from VGCats calls DAH! "Zim the Game" I think if Zim had a game it would probably similar to it.

Archived