Home

I feel sick

Jackrabbit

I don't think I'll be playing much longer. I feel sick just thinking about SWG. There's just so much damn bull**** and drama...I can't take it anymore. Jedi, Smugglers, Wookies, Combat revamp... I saw a picture today of the new Jedi Starfighter shooting lightening (yes, ingame).

I've met a lot of people ingame and chatted and RPed with them. I've made real relationships with them...and this game is starting to mess them up. I say **** this game! I don't want it ruining my life anymore. I mean ****...we've been pushed out of our homes ingame, half of us have had wife troubles, this friggin GCW. This game is made to ruin friendships, and the Devs have actually admitted it (in one of the Dev chats, the Dev said something like "This is a war, pick sides. Relationships will change').

You guys know what I'm saying? Tebra, Corzip, Jordan, Xanadu, Naxu, Zeto, X'ero...Froobuk...come on guys. I mean, I'm not trying to convince you guys or anything, but you see what I'm saying? This game is ****ed up...

I've said a few things to a few people over the last few days...I'm sorry (you know who you are). This game is just messing with me...so let's forget all the bad stuff and just concentrate on the good.

Yeah that's it from me tonight.

i too will be leavin soon.. RL is callin, i havent been on since last thursday. i am 17 y/o and need a life..im probalby not gonna be on ANY MMORPGs for a while at the least. Grask is right on the drama part, im tired of it..it does wreck relationships. ive heard accounts of gf's getting pissed when guys spend more time grinding jedi or to jedi than be with them..that kinda stuff is sad..

unlike the last 2 times however..this will be for good..i will send out an email with my emailaddress for anyone/everyone who wants to write and keep up with me cause they are all still my great friends :D. i will sell all my stuff ingame for astronomically cheap prices..or i might just slap it all my my guildhall, transfer it to somebody and give them all my creds..i will uninstall the game, and probably give zeto my login info to change the password on me

i want nothing to do with this game anymore, ive had my fill, and im wasting mine/my parents money on it. i can do better things with the money..like save for a new car.

im not askin to break any friendship with any of you, i want to keep in touch cause you have helped me through some bad times (like my whole freshmen year in High School)

I know how you feel... This is the first game that's actually enraged me... The first time in my live I actually wanted to punch someone because of a damn game... Want to know why? I read about the passive buff system for entertainers...

Are the SOE developers retarded!? YES! Either that or they don't give a **** about the so called "Social Profession" of entertaining! I really do think theyr'e trying to get rid of us! They need to stop being such assholes and concentrate on how to make the entertainment system better for Entertainers too, not just make it easier for asshole combat only people (Not saying combat only people are assholes, I'm talking about the combat only people who are assholes) to steal free buffs and run in and out of the cantina without any communication. They WANT us to be robots! The devs don't give a **** about the entertainers! We're not important to them!

I don't know what I'm going to do, guys. I love the game, but that's nostalgia I guess. If the buff system they've proposed goes live, I'm gone... until they fix it... If they never fix it, I'm gone permanently.

lol i'm still gonna play. it's fun!

yesterday i got cussed out for accidentally not paying for a buff :joy: Quite enjoyed being buffed for once, fast xp lol then i watched a few dancers in coronet. good stuff lol!

I don't play every single day though. But when i play, i'm on for like 8 hours!!!!!

I've also started to roleplay my character more. It's really fun!

Ya X'ero I know what you mean with the Entertainer buff system they have going for them...I really don't like it at all and I mean what purpose do the entertainers have anymore?! I was thinking of coming back all I need to do is run and get a game card >.> might have to start a new charecter, but oh well. Only if this buff thing DOES go live, I really don't see any point. Except for all you guys.

I have learned one thing, never read up on things to come. I have never sat down and read about the new patches and stuff. If its making so many people mad and depressed then its not for me. I feel like I have a good time ingame. I got lots of friends, most americans, so they arent online before late my time. But we have fun.

I dont think I play this game at the same way many of you others do, cause I have never been so mad that I have heard or seen many people to be. I have only been really mad at people saying bad things to me.

And my RL is great, I got lots of friends, I spend time with them. I go to parties, have fun there. I am together with my family if they are here. And I got a boyfriend who loves me. So no problems there.

Ofcourse I sit here alot, but I am lucky to have a boyfriend who loves his computer as much as I love mine.

So I will stay ingame and do as I please cause now I am tired of being told what to do. If someone dont like it, well get out of my face.

..... /shake....

if you hate this game so much and its messing or screwing up your personal feelings or lives even.... QUIT for godsake.

you all know me. nothing really bothers me untill it hits me on a personal level :) but since day 1 people are whining. come on guys. dont you even get sick of hearing the same arguments over and over again? like i said quit .. please do...

the constant whining about the jedi. is like constantly disagreeing with bush being president.... HE IS THERE HE AINT GONNA MOVE! LIVE WITH IT! same with jedi.... LIVE WITH IT! work your way around it. if not.. quit. its not that i hate your or dislike you all. i LOVE you guys. but im frankly getting sick and tired of the whining of people.

I LOVE THIS GAME! I WILL NOT QUIT IT! SO PLEASE LET ME ENJOY IT!

and about that personal thing that GF break up with the dudes..... thats the dudes fault NOT THE GAME! i have a GF aswell. and i know when its time to shut down the comp.

X'ero.... your gonna quit? if so please say so. i like yah and all. but if your gonna quit im not gonna stick my neck out getting you into the guild. im sorry but then its just a waste of my time. so please tell me.

Corzip

Originally posted by Wraith 8

..... /shake....

if you hate this game so much and its messing or screwing up your personal feelings or lives even.... QUIT for godsake.

you all know me. nothing really bothers me untill it hits me on a personal level :) but since day 1 people are whining. come on guys. dont you even get sick of hearing the same arguments over and over again? like i said quit .. please do...

the constant whining about the jedi. is like constantly disagreeing with bush being president.... HE IS THERE HE AINT GONNA MOVE! LIVE WITH IT! same with jedi.... LIVE WITH IT! work your way around it. if not.. quit. its not that i hate your or dislike you all. i LOVE you guys. but im frankly getting sick and tired of the whining of people.

I LOVE THIS GAME! I WILL NOT QUIT IT! SO PLEASE LET ME ENJOY IT!

and about that personal thing that GF break up with the dudes..... thats the dudes fault NOT THE GAME! i have a GF aswell. and i know when its time to shut down the comp.

X'ero.... your gonna quit? if so please say so. i like yah and all. but if your gonna quit im not gonna stick my neck out getting you into the guild. im sorry but then its just a waste of my time. so please tell me.

Corzip

I agree, wraith. Too many people whine. If you don't like the game, quit already, we don't want you. That is all. . .

Just so you know X'ero, Inspiration buffs are just the beginning of what they are planning. Let me see if I can find a link...

Linkage

And Grask I found this on the forums, since I lost the discussion earlier due to my lack of star wars knowledge, ill post what other people think :p

well in that timeline the only trained jedi of the jedi order that is left , is in fact yoda only.. and he takes luke as his padawan learner, luke doesnt become a jedi knight until episode 6. and right before yoda dies in episode 6 he says to luke "pass on, what you have learned.".. that means that there are force sensitive people in the galaxy, only they havent been trained by any jedi of the jedi order yet.

In the game when you goto aurilia, the villagers isnt really a part of the jedi order, they're just outkast that teach you to use the force, but we're not really a part of the "official" jedi order. we're just thought by the villages to use the force and a lightsaber i guess, but in effect becoming something similar to a jedi although we're more "free" and not obliged to follow the jedi code, but we must of course hide our actions because the emperor and darth vader sees all wielders of the force as a threat i guess.

Originally posted by Iwok

Just so you know X'ero, Inspiration buffs are just the beginning of what they are planning. Let me see if I can find a link...

Linkage

And Grask I found this on the forums, since I lost the discussion earlier due to my lack of star wars knowledge, ill post what other people think :p

I read that. But I won't be happy until it's put into affect and I try it, and like it.

hehe here's that old saying "Don't count your chickens till they hatch" Ya I read it too, I've never really liked those fourms unless the Devs post cause they are really the only ones who give actual news and stuff that I find can be confirmed upon well heh I'm making a big move and soon I'll have DSL (right now I have cable) and since I'll have my own guest house I might actually buy Jump to Lightspeed and Rage of the wookies cause damn that really got me excited to see Rage of the Wookies and Kashyyyk! Which as I remember they said wouldn't be in the game cause it was too hard to code and create. guess not. Well sooo all I have to say is, When's Corosant? now that would be one laggy planet. I REALLY can't wait though to see!!! and mabye hopefully once a few things are in order that I get back in.

• 2 weeks later...

I just kill red dots. Sometimes those red dots are old friends, in which we have a nice chat afterwards through tells. I don't allow factional lines to destroy my friendships, just alter my friendslist a bit.

Seriously though, this game has been changing since day one. I guess I've just grown used to it. Things change, people change, the environment around them changes. You either adapt, or you sit around angry about it.

So anyway, since I'm still a moderator here......

Everyone, you are hereby directed to grouphug, yes, even you Gentaro. :p

Originally posted by Wraith 8

... so its true.... gentaro.... he is worth 1.310.000 credits on the Bounty Hunter terminals

Hehe, or I was at least a high end Bounty. Until the CU came, still retained my Dark Jedi Guardian Profession box and title though. :)

Archived