Home

The Ultimate Mod for KOTOR!

The Source

The Ultimate Mod for KOTOR!

Now, the media allways compaires Star Wars to christianity. Therefore, I was thinking about creating the perfect mod!

:liam The Jesus Jedi Mod! :liam

As Jesus, you will be able to take back the Ten-Commandments from the evil Roman Empire!

So, what do you think?:D LOL

Originally posted by MacLeodCorp

As Jesus, you will be able to take back the Ten-Commandments from the evil Roman Empire!

So, what do you think?:D LOL

:disaprove: The Roman Empire was far from evil, AND THEY NEVER TOOK THE TEN COMMANDMENTS! (There never were any) I consider the Roman Empire to be the greatest civilization that has ever existed.

"Emperor Devon

: The Roman Empire was far from evil, AND THEY NEVER TOOK THE TEN COMMANDMENTS! (There never were any) I consider the Roman Empire to be the greatest civilization that has ever existed."

Actually, Rome was the greatest civilization that ever existed. However, it was the Roman Empire, under the control of Cesar and Pilot, who crusified J.C.. As for the 'Ten Commandments', I was only being funny.

Star Wars has been related to Christianity and Jewish scripture for many years:

1. Jesus (Master)

2. John (Apprentice)

-or-

1. God (Master/Jedi Master)

2. Jesus (Apprentice/Jedi Knight)

1. Devil (Sith Lord)

2. Anti-Christ (Sith Apprentice/Dark Jedi)

Philosophy: There can only be one master and one apprentice is definately Christianity! Ten Commandment are equivelent to the Jedi Laws. Robes are also similar in style to what was warn in Pakistan and Bethlahem at the time. Excuse the misspelled words!

If you don't believe in Christianity, thats okay, for I am not trying to make a statement! I am only showing you were others have connected Star Wars to Christianity.

Hollywood made the Roman Empire good in Gladiator; however, they were the most ruthless, dominating, dictatorship durring their time. Under Cesar, they killed hundreds in search for J.C., for his existance would challange Rome's governments control.

However, after several years, and the fall of the Roman Empire, another Roman leader stood forward. Borous (?Spelling). He took over Rome and tried to rebuild the Empire, but failed to do so. Under Borous, Rome became deversified and all religions were able to gather.

During the Empire, Rome was considered to be ruthless killers.

If you have doubts about Jesus's existance in historical records, I can understand; Hoever, he does come up in various documents, scolls, and engravings that were kept by scribes of the Roman Empire. Therefore, he as a humanbeing did factually exist.

Now, if you have questions about believing in him, well that is a subjective issue, so I won't go there! I respect everyone here not to get tangled up in a complex and contraversial conversation.

Actually, Rome was the greatest civilization that ever existed. However, it was the Roman Empire, under the control of Cesar and Pilot, who crusified J.C.. As for the 'Ten Commandments', I was only being funny.

Julias Caesar was dead at that time. Or you could have been refering to how all the emperors called themselves Caesar... Pilot did not control the Empire. He was a governor of a province.

If you don't believe in Christianity, thats okay, for I am not trying to make a statement! I am only showing you were others have connected Star Wars to Christianity.

I won't get into that either...

I am not sure if you knew this, but the Roman Catholic Church was created by a Roman Leader named Constantine, when Rome was not an Empire, and it was started by a vision he had, which he believed that God was telling him to rule by the religious symbol called: "Constantine's Cross". However, before that the Chrisitans, Jewish Leader, and Pilot all crusified Jesus, for he was a threat to their existance. Not to mention they were in consorts with "Egypt"!

I am not sure if you knew this, but the Roman Catholic Church was created by a Roman Leader named Constantine, when Rome was not an Empire, and it was started by a vision he had, which he believed that God was telling him to rule by the religious symbol called: "Constantine's Cross".

Does that name have any relationship with Keanu Reeve's movie?

DARTH333

If you would please delete or lock this thread. I was the one who created it as a jokish thing, but I noticed another thread online, which might be causing a problem, so I don't want any other problems to be started.. If you can! Thanks Man!

Star Wars has been related to Christianity and Jewish scripture for many years:

1. Jesus (Master)

2. John (Apprentice)

-or-

1. God (Master/Jedi Master)

2. Jesus (Apprentice/Jedi Knight)

1. Devil (Sith Lord)

2. Anti-Christ (Sith Apprentice/Dark Jedi)

Philosophy: There can only be one master and one apprentice is definately Christianity! Ten Commandment are equivelent to the Jedi Laws. Robes are also similar in style to what was warn in Pakistan and Bethlahem at the time. Excuse the misspelled words!

A moot point. A relationship between master and apprentice in Star Wars is a lot more similar to asian martial arts masters and their apprentices.

The word Jedi even comes from Jedi bendu(probably mispelled), a Japanese warrior. Meditation is similar to what is practiced in buddhism and hinduism.

Even the principle of being at peace with yourself, always be peaceful is from buddhism.

I'm not denying there are ties to christianity and every other religion on the face of this planet but saying Star Wars=Christianity is simple foolish and ignorant and shows how much someone digs for information.

Oh, and Rome WAS an Empire during the civil war that led to Constantine's rise to power.

I am not sure if you knew this,

I'll ignore the insult...

The christians did help lead to the collapse of Rome. A lot of young men, who could've been soldiers for the empire, instead chose to become priests. The christians also wasted the emperor's time. Constantine would have to waste time mediating disputes between the christians and the pagans, when he could have been helping the empire. Many bishops would waste the emperor's time discussing religious issues, when the emperor could have been stabilizing the empire.

At the request of the author of the thread and also because we had enough of religious threads today (if people could keep the discussion civilized it would be another thing) and enough bannings... I am locking this thread before it degenerates like the other one.

:lock:

Archived