Home

Who is Anakin's Father??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh come ON!

"Darth Plagueis was a dark lord of the sith with such a knowledge of the dark side that he could actually manipulate the midichlorines to create (pregnant pause) life."

This guy did this to Shmi (great name, George) with Palpatine in tow, knowing the prophecy the Jedi had going so they could eventually have a turbo-charged Jedi brat running around just waiting to be turned. Only Darth Plagueis (whatever) didn't figure on Palpatine snuffing him in his sleep and taking over head sith duites. I always get a mental picture of Palpatine standing over a bed, holding a pillow over some armored guy's face, yelling "DIE! DIE! DIE!", while arms and legs thrash wildly out from the covers ;)

• 7 years later...

You people are all missing the point. The thread author is well aware of the fact that Anakin has no father, or that the Force can technically be considered his father. His only wish is that we come up with fun scenarios in which we imagine different characters as Anakin's father, and how it would put a new spin on the events in the films. At least that's the impression I got.

You people are all missing the point. The thread author is well aware of the fact that Anakin has no father, or that the Force can technically be considered his father. His only wish is that we come up with fun scenarios in which we imagine different characters as Anakin's father, and how it would put a new spin on the events in the films. At least that's the impression I got.

lol I think you're missing the point that this thread was started like 9 years ago! :p

Archived