Home

Who is Anakin's Father??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

SORRY BOBA BUT YOU ARE WRONG!!! Lil' orphan Annie does indeed have a father. It's his mothers babies daddy :D:rolleyes:

No seriously though.... Qui-Gon believed him to be conceived by the metachlorians (sp). I personally think ole' moms got knocked up in a bar and just won't admit to being Darth Gonnalayyou's girl :D

Maybe... there was some fellow who had an extremely high midi-count, but wasn't a Jedi, for some reason. He might have screwed Shmi, or maybe she wanted the whole sperm-into-womb-without-sex thing and got this Force-guy's sperm. Sure, a dirty theory and a dirty post, but seeing such high midi-count, Qui-Gon could have easily mistaken that he was conceived by the Force itself.

if the force did consive him then how in the PUCK is luke stronger than him I ask you and as for his father I going out on a limb here but george lucas

Luke isnt stronger than him. (summary at the botom of post,for those who dont want to read all this other crap)

ANAKINS FATHER WAS

The Force.

Anakin was the force incarnate.He had the power to bring balance to the force.If Anakin chooses to be evil,the galaxy falls into chaos.

Throughout his childhood he was torn between good and evil.He had the horrible pain of leaving his mother as a slave,his father figure died soon after,he was in love with a woman who he could never be with,and when he returned to his home on tatooine he had to watch his mother die.

So he turned to the darkside,and the galaxy was ruled by evil.

But he did bring balance to the force.

But then Luke comes along,and anakin is once again torn between good and evil.

Vader desperately wants to turn Luke to the darkside,so he can once again bring balance to the force.

When Vader realises he cant make Luke join him, he decides to freeze Luke in frozen carbonite. (Han was just put in the carbonite as a test to make sure it wouldnt kill luke.)

Luke manages to avoid falling in the carbonite,and fights with vader.In this fight Vader is obviously much more powerful.He mostly just blocks Lukes attacks,until luke makes a fatal error.Even then Vader could not kill his son,so he cut off lukes hand,and lets luke run away.

Vader is now in need of guidance,so he goes back to his mentor emperor palpatine.Palpatine tells Vader how he plans to have Luke turn to the darkside.(im not sure if he told vader that he planed for luke to kill him.)

So,luke and vader fight ect. ect. ect. Vader is definately winning at the begining of the fight,but Luke embraces the darkside,and lets his hatred of vader and palpantine consume him.Vader is obvioulsy suprised by this attack,and is defeated by luke.When luke looks down on his dieing father he realises how much the two of them are alike.So luke refuses the darkside,and the emperor shoots him with lightning.Vader hears Luke calling for his help,and realises the error of his ways.Vader has now once again become one with the force.He gets up grabs palpatine.Palpatine shoots lightning at vader,but it doesnt realy hurt him,so he hurls palpatine down some hole.

At this point he knows he has completed his purpose in life,so he doesnt let Luke take him to safety.

(Yoda and Obi Wan also let themselves die in this fashion after they become one with the force.)

SUMMARY

So,Anakin does bring balance to the force,he is stronger than Luke,and he is the hero of starwars.

And he was Conceived by the force

um luke does fall in the carbonite freezing chainber but jumps out before vader has a chance to turn it on and luke is strongger then vader even yoda thought so

1.Luke never actually touches the carbonite.He uses the force to levitate out,so rather than explaining that i just said he avoided falling in. (he doesnt jump out,because he never touched the bottom.)

2.I do not remember Yoda ever saying that (he might have,i just dont remember. ) ,but i did see an interview with George Lucas were he mentioned Darth Vader being stronger than Luke.

Originally posted by Tdcquicksilver5

1.Luke never actually touches the carbonite.

But it is a close call...

He uses the force to levitate out,so rather than explaining that i just said he avoided falling in.

No he uses the force to enhance his jump when he jumps out of the chamber and grabs a cable above the circular pit.

(he doesnt jump out,because he never touched the bottom.)

He clearly hits the bottom in every EP5 version I have seen...

Luke clearly falls into the pit and hits the bottom, he stands up and quickly jumps straight up, all while Vader turns toward the control panel, says "all to easy", and uses telekinesis to operate the controls... Vader turns back looks down and says "maby you are not as strong as the emperor thought", Luke fumbles with the cables he is clinging to and Vader looks up and says "impressive, most impressive"... and the duel continues.

actually, luke IS stronger that anakin. think abt it when a jedi is born he will have a lot of midi chlorians which he did not inherit. now, before luke anakin was the strongets jedi in the force so after he marries padme and luke is born, luke will have midichlorians that he did not inherit and his dads chlorians which makes him stronger.

read a book called Taooine Ghost, set after RotJ when han & leia are married. the instances there show tht anakin was VERY powerful, why, even a holocube of anakins pic was sold at an auction ... FOR 1300 CREDITS! add tht to lukes in-born power and we get a super strong jedi.

back on topic any way after thinking about it i could have been an undiscover jedi that could have been UBER powerful in the force any just wasn't trained cuz jedi haven't visited tantoonie or at least i think anyway

• 11 months later...
The Force. :D

Yup.

Lucas was something of a student of Joseph Campbell, the scholar who surveyed world religions and mythologies in order to establish what he called the Monomyth. One consistency among "chosen ones" in these stories is a virgin birth. This is just one example of how Lucas attempted to tap into the story-telling and story-loving (as in The Greatest Story Ever Told) nature of his audience.

The results are thus full of implications. For instance, how many people wait overnight to buy a ticket on the opening day of a new Star Wars release? A "most impressive" phenomenon.

Archived