Home

What EU are u reading now?

abespam

Just wondering what EU books/comics (even games) that you guys are reading (or playing) right now?

i just finished kotor2 and also read the obi-wan qui-gon and the jedi vs sith comics

ive been dying to get a copy of medstar II -jedi healer but my library only recently got it and it loaned out.. argh

currently im half-way through the njo series after which im gonna read the entire republic comics series (all 70ish). I gotta do all that before ROTS. Damn thats a lot of reading !!

Occasional bouts of RC MP. I got the Episode I Incredible Cross Sections from the library to skim through (only looked at parts of it a long time ago). That's pretty much it...

I was playing JA hardcore for a long time, but I haven't played a serious game in like a month (probably experience withdrawl soon and come back though!).

I plan to read the ROTS novel after I see the movie (got it on hold).

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Kurgan, surely you jest...you dont consider playing Republic Commando Multiplayer as "EU reading" do you ??? you are a very strange man sometimes :p

mtfbwya

Astro, surely you jest, read the thread starter again:

Just wondering what EU books/comics (even games) that you guys are reading (or playing) right now?

Emphasis mine. Sure, I'm reading all the text of the people calling me a n00b and a cheater, but I'm not saying that stuff is canon! ;)

Originally posted by Kurgan

Astro, surely you jest, read the thread starter again:

Emphasis mine. Sure, I'm reading all the text of the people calling me a n00b and a cheater, but I'm not saying that stuff is canon! ;)

*rubs eyes*

hey, that wasnt there before !

even so, "j00 R a l4MeR f4G" isnt EU, unless we ask "Tasty Taste" to create a ZERO-Level canon category :p

mtfbwya

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by johnnyoi

The Clone Wars series is a must read before Episode III. Anyone read Shatterpoint?

from all reports shatterpoint seems to be tha standout novel of the clone wars series... and since it fetaures mace windu and is by Matt Stover, it is hardly surprising !!!

I havent read it myself.... I stll have to read,

*Labyrinthe of Evil (90% completed)

*ROTS Novelisation(also by MattStover!)

*Dark Lord : The Rise of Darth Vader (ie. to complete the "ep3 trilogy")

then

Survivors Quest, which is still sitting on my desk....

by then the post NJO stuff will be out :D

mtfbwya

Archived