Home

How many times have you played KOTOR and TSL?

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

For KOTOR, I lost track around 150... For TSL, I think I played that... About 20 times. I had to restart several of my games in TSL several times, because of all the bugs.

Originally posted by Vladimir-Vlada

I think I played KOTOR about,mmmm, 200 times (not accurate), and TSL ....38 times (not exactly accurate).

:whacked::whacked::whacked:

You guys are in danger of making a KotOR overdose...go play outside a bit :p

I finished TSL twice on Xbox and rushed to the end on PC to get enough saves to mod the game (but I don't have time for modding these times).

Originally posted by Vladimir-Vlada

Darth333, do you know why doesn't the KOTOR Tool work with me?

3 possibilities:

1. you did not installed Microsoft.net framework

2. you do not have the latest version of Kotor tool (early versions for TSL did not worked with non U.-S. versions of the game).

3. you spend all your time playing Kotor

Originally posted by Darth333

:whacked::whacked::whacked:

You guys are in danger of making a KotOR overdose...go play outside a bit :p

Outside? What's that? (Just kidding) :p

No can do. Even when I was a child, the only way to get me outside was to drag me out, kicking and screaming, clutching to the floor with my fingernails. Now that I live alone, I NEVER go outside (except to get to college).

Originally posted by Darth333

(but I don't have time for modding these times).

Does this mean yet another great modder has stopped modding? (That's Talchia, Gameunlimited, and Darth333.... who'll stop modding next? :( )

KOTOR: one dark side and one light side, when I got it january 2004 and then another time in december/january 2005, prior to the release of TSL, which makes a grand total of 3 times.

TSL: One light side and one dark side (and I found dark side absolutely idiotic and completely unreal, storywise), which makes a total of 2 times.

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Outside? What's that? (Just kidding) :p

No can do. Even when I was a child, the only way to get me outside was to drag me out, kicking and screaming, clutching to the floor with my fingernails. Now that I live alone, I NEVER go outside (except to get to college).

You're scaring me. Seriously man...

KOTOR 1: 18 times

KOTOR 2: 4 times(almost 5)

and I thought I was crazy...turns out I'm sane afterall :)

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

You're scaring me. Seriously man...

Want to hear something else scary? My skin has paled from the amount of time I spend indoors.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

and I thought I was crazy...

Claims the person who submited a dreamy post about Bao-Dur one day, and makes a... strange comment on a drawing of a female Exile the next. :rolleyes: Just kidding, you appear sane. (I think.)

KotOR 1: 6 times completely through. The last time through I completed it in under 5 hours I'm not sure of the exact time.

Then I discovered Modding the game and never played completely through again.

KotOR 2: 2 times completely through then I starting modding again. ;)

Originally posted by T7nowhere

KotOR 1: 6 times completely through. The last time through I completed it in under 5 hours I'm not sure of the exact time.

Then I discovered Modding the game and never played completely through again.

KotOR 2: 2 times completely through then I starting modding again. ;)

Same here :D

Though I've probably played a million "half-games" :rolleyes:

and of course, the modding 'fever' hits...

hehe.. we need to get some players! All of these mods and modders and no one to actually 'use' them :lol:

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

hehe.. we need to get some players! All of these mods and modders and no one to actually 'use' them :lol:

I use them. Even though TSL hasn't been out for very long, my override folder is HUGE. (Though for now, I have stopped playing TSL till the ultimate lightsaber project comes out.)

Archived