Home

Who thinks the Game is too Short?

The Hidden One

Originally posted by InsaneSith

No shorter than JA or even Doom 3. :\

I can't say about Doom3 (my computer runs the demo crappily so I never considered getting the game).

But IIRC, JA was rated 10-15 hours, depending on if you skipped levels. It's definately more than the 6 hours commonly attributed to RC. We're talking average SP gameplay here, not rushing through on easy or cheating or messing around or something I assume, but also not a "speed run" where you beat the game in like 30 minutes. ;)

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

I have to disagree with that one, JA must've taken me at least three times as long as it took me to beat RC. And I was playing on Normal (Jedi).

Well my experience with JA actually playing and not just messing around with all the neat little features, like I said, I got through in about 6 and a half hours. And I always play on hard so... yeah.

Originally posted by ZBomber

The ship keeps exploding. :p

And besides, if you die, you still got a chance. :)

Oh, man! I hated that mission. :p I once started from the beginning, ignored everyone that attacked by leaving my squad to deal with them (great leadership eh? :xp: ) and managed to slice the console with two minutes left. Then it said to go to the aft of the ship, and I stood in the aft until I had been killed off by trandos, with no gunship arriving! :mad:

Don't worry, I got it eventually. :p

Originally posted by ZBomber

The ship keeps exploding. :p

And besides, if you die, you still got a chance. :)

Really? I only once had the ship blow up on me. The reason I had difficulty on that part and had to redo it a few times was becuase my entire squad would go down on the bridge. Had to learn how to use ammo perfectly on the way over there. So as to by pass every enemy at maximum speed while still having enough ammo to survive on the bridge. (I have no time for 2 Dekas blocking my path.)

• 2 weeks later...

Eh.... I wouldnt say its long yet I wouldnt say its short. If you dnt play your cards right you could be at the reciving end of a Dwarfs canon. But other wise it was an average length of time.

Archived