Home

Need help!

Stesto

Oh man, I bought the full Ubese Armor Blue today about an hour ago and everything fitted perfectly, I could where it all even the helmet that Leia has to rescue Han and Chewie from Jabba's Palace. Anyway, I took it off for about 5 mins to reveal my identity to the Cantina and as I went to equip it again and put it on, It tells me I need to get +35 Focus and +35 Willpower.

Doesn anyone know how I go about getting these two Attributes up? I tried Buffing, I tried watching a few dancers and entertainers and nothing. It still requires those two attributes, so again, Does anyone know how I improve them?

Any answers would be well appreciated ;)

Thanks, Stesto Ibonek (IC name).

focus and willpower is mind. you probably were under the influence of some brandy or canape or maybe even muon gold when you put the helmet on :)

1. get your armor sliced by a smuggler. that usually gets the stats down. find a master smuggler for that

2. take some brandy when you want to put on your armor. helps for me. brandy, canape and muon gold are excellent mind enhancers. but dont use MUON uness you are close to dying of your mind.

3. find a master musician and ask him/her to buff your secondairy mind stats. there sometimes there are Buff bots around. :) buffbots are players whp have macro-ed their char into buffing other players. just see what you have to do. most buff bots have a macro running that tells you how to get the buff

thats it. hope it helped

Archived