Home

Your favorite way to attack AI bots...

stefanlinden

What's your favorite way to attack AI bots?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite way to attack AI bots?

• 'Normal way' (by foot with a 'normal' gun)
    • with a AAT or something like that
    • with a starfighter
    • grenades

Hey StefanLinden

I like to see how far I can get with a laser pistol. It's a good way to practice leading and head shots.

AI have a habit of standing in a totally stunned state when they get hit. I don't let the laser pistol fire rapidly but release a pulse every 1/2 a second or so. That way I always have something to give should I get attacked from elsewhere. The AI just freeze and don't put up much of a fight. :D

Originally posted by arramus

AI have a habit of standing in a totally stunned state when they get hit. I don't let the laser pistol fire rapidly but release a pulse every 1/2 a second or so. That way I always have something to give should I get attacked from elsewhere. The AI just freeze and don't put up much of a fight. :D

When you fire at close range, they start moving in all sort of shapes, that's also a way to defeat them.:)

I lob grenades a lot because I like the more squad based maps like jabbas place where they just clump up and you can blow up 5 guys at a time. There's no better feeling to see 5 guys twirling around and flying into people because of your grenade. I love the AI just stand there while the grenade blows up too.

• 2 weeks later...

My preference is to impale the enemy upon the tip of a "laser" burst. However, I also have a particular fondness for using explosive devices to trigger an explosion and...

kill them.

Archived