Home

Your favorite way to attack AI bots...

stefanlinden

What's your favorite way to attack AI bots?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite way to attack AI bots?

• 'Normal way' (by foot with a 'normal' gun)
    • with a AAT or something like that
    • with a starfighter
    • grenades

I guess it's not the most effective, but it CAN save ammo, and it's my favorite. Even though I usually miss twice. I don't usually snipe, but I don't try to use headshots exclusively, either. So Ranre, to clarify my position, my favorite way to euthanize the AI bot is to take my trusty Blaster Rifle, tatget them as I am running towards them, and open fire as I close in hoping to clean the head off as close as possible for maximum effect. It's really fun.

Originally posted by JaWaJake

I guess it's not the most effective, but it CAN save ammo, and it's my favorite. Even though I usually miss twice. I don't usually snipe, but I don't try to use headshots exclusively, either. So Ranre, to clarify my position, my favorite way to euthanize the AI bot is to take my trusty Blaster Rifle, tatget them as I am running towards them, and open fire as I close in hoping to clean the head off as close as possible for maximum effect. It's really fun.

Well usually when you get a "Headshot" Your sniping. But I understand how you try to get them in the head at close courters.

What about those C.I.S. Destroyers that roll into battle, pull out their hermit crab six shooters, and start going to town with that cute little bubbly forcefield? I like using the Bounty Hunter's IMP Rifle for two shots, to put the shield down, then to switch to the blaster pistol to finish them off. 2nd part of my question, When I switch weapons, does the IMP Rifle reload while I'm plinking away with the blaster pistol? P.S. If you use the blaster pistol alot, you like Star Wars way too much.

Originally posted by JaWaJake

2nd part of my question, When I switch weapons, does the IMP Rifle reload while I'm plinking away with the blaster pistol? P.S. If you use the blaster pistol alot, you like Star Wars way too much.

It often reloads while you are shooting with the blaster pistol but it only gets active when you hold your EMP gun.(When you get him he is 'unfireable'. after about 3 sec. you can shoot). And about the headshots: The Droideka also gets a lot of headshots. With all those bullets it HAS to hit someones head sometime! :D

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Shoot, shoot, and shoot some more. :)

As long as they die, I don't care what I'm using. :D

That's pretty much my strategy. ;)

I also liked following my Jedi hero around, watching him kick ass while I back him up.

Originally posted by Darth Andrew

I honestly dislike the droideka. For me, it always takes an entire volley until my blasters burn out to kill someone. I guess I'm not good with it.:(

When I go with a droideka I try to get close to people, catch them with their pants down, or wound them. Its really not that hard to kill with a droideka if you know how to use him. But when you have you shields on your a huge target for all the Arc's out there not to mention the Jet Troopers. Its really just a matter of patience, skill, and good hiding spots :D

Yeah I might have patience but when it comes to sniping. I tried it once and got sniped ou myself! Well lemme say that was the first time. Now im preaty "in-tune" with my sniping ability, I'd have to say thats my 2nd favorite way to kill bots.

I have to agree with Darth Andrew. I really dislike droidekas except when I'm on CIS and I'm something else. I cannot do anything with them. The jet troopers are always firing at you and then the ARCs which are pretty good shots. All it is is spray and pray. That doesn't work so much for me. The more annoying thing about it is that the AI uses them really well usually.

Whenever on the rare occasion I am a droidika, I usually don't die from a jet trooper's EMP missle, but from hundreds of blaster bolts and 40 grenades going off. Jet troopers must not like me.:(:p And like Ranre I wasn't a good sniper, but after some practice I now usually play the clone sharpshooter on most lands.

Archived