Home

Coolest site you've been to

The best site I have ever been to was MindCandy.

It was a hardcore PvP (Player vs Player) guild website for various games.

Their intro flash movie was the best I have ever seen in my lifetime. It pulsed out images of death, mayhem and destruction along with a musical score that was epic and matched the feel of the website perfectly.

It was one of those things that first stunned you with its powerful emotion, then amazed you with just how well it was made.

Anyways,

I will never forget that website.

Originally posted by DarthMoeller

I think i would also have to say that this forum is my favorite website, i come here every time i open up my browser and love hearing what people say about this stuff.

I'd have to agree, because it's fun to roleplay and much more.

and what, might i ask, is wrong with Gamespot??? i personally have found that Gamespot's reviews are more unbiased in their ratings than most game review sites. and their boards don't have a lot of n00bs (every board has their fair share of them, if you ask for my observations).

but, to get on topic, being a researcher at college has led me to set my homepage for Google. its fast, gives good results, and is better than any other online search engine. of course, it will probably change as my favorite when i don't have to write so many dag-gone research papers.... :rolleyes:

Do you mean this site Happy Tree Friends

Has any one seen Happy Tree Friends And Friends .. its gots this hilarious short series called 'Harvey Birdman .. Attorney at Law".

The show airs of public tv in Australia so im guessing its pretty old.

Archived