Home

Gahh! Bugs!

Obi_Kwiet

Ok, I'm on Nar Shadda, but the whole this has been one on-stop problem. The side quests seems to lead no where. On the desk there are two doors that I can't open, and don't even register. (Can't even click on them) I went to the refugee sector and got the exchange to lighten up on the refugees, and I killed all the gang in there, but in the side quest journal, one entry says I still need to get the exchange to lighten up on them, and other says I still need to kill the rest of the gang. The refugees keep thanking me for already doing those things. I went back to the Ebon Hawk, killed the guys there, and the exchange boss in the refugee sector who hasn't given me any useful disscussion what so ever sends me the message and I go back to him, but no more diolog options. I go back to the ship and it tells me I can't go back at this time. Am I doing something wrong or should I just restart the whole planet. I've spent a few hours on this so I don't want to do that. Please help.

not sure if it will solve all of your problems, but I had a similiar bug... (drove me crazy)...

When you first entered the Refugee area... not where the actual people are but in the first "mass" of the maze.. there's 2 guards that start a dialogue with you about paying a "fee"... I believe it's a Gamorhhean and a Trandoshan <sp>...

I had to kill them in order for the "quest" to continue. You can start up a dialogue with them and just choose the proper lines to get them to start a fight with you...

If perchance you've already done this.. I dunno :giveup:

Try opening containers when the guards can see you and see if they try to start a fight with ya' (they'll go hostile)...

Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet

(snip)

and the exchange boss in the refugee sector who hasn't given me any useful disscussion what so ever sends me the message and I go back to him, but no more diolog options. I go back to the ship and it tells me I can't go back at this time. Am I doing something wrong or should I just restart the whole planet. I've spent a few hours on this so I don't want to do that. Please help.

The message you get is not from the Exchange boss in the refugee area. Both are Quarren with names starting with V though so they are easy to mix up. The boss in the Refugee area is named Vaquesh, while the one who contacted you is Visquis, one of much higher rank within the Exchange.

To see him you need to go to the Docks. On the pylon farthest away from the entrance is a tunnel leading in to the JekJekTarr, the bar filled with poison gas. That's where you need to go to see Visquis.

Archived