Home

RC profile names

UAV_F50Grunt

How do you change you name so you can use brackets and such? Sorry I'm such a noob...

Go to your Republic Commando directory, click on GameData, and then System. Open User.ini and find a key (such as K). After the = sign, type "SETNAME " and then your name (no quotes).

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
mine, Kelborn Ordo or Bralor Ordo or Canderous Ordo.but mostly the first one.

note:i like mandolorian names

lol, yeah we guessed. Again with the bumping of old threads Kelborn? Don't do it, try to reply to the recent threads only.

My name was just Voltaire for the campaign but for MP I usually change it to either Develis or MachineCult.

• 1 month later...

actually, i was thinking of Scorch's commando number when i requested the name change to Rogue Nine, but instead of RC 1262, i put RC 1162. but i'm okay with it.

the funny thing though, is that if you check the "Dramatis Personae" thing in the Triple Zero novel which contains the list of chatacters in the story, scorch's number is listed as 1162 instead of 1262. same mistake.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i'd apologise to Pad if i were you, otherwise your a$$ will be fast hauled outta here ;)

QFE

he's such a nub i bet his parents shave off nubble when they wake up ;)

and there was no way i could resist using that line in such a fine oppurtunity...

Archived