Home

I feel.......drunk :p

Imreanna

I was playing WoW today and I came across some guy name daelus. so i asked him (thinking it was jo) if he played SWG, he said yes, i then asked him if he played on starsider and he said yes. Turns out it wasnt Jo but iam still convinced it was :p

by the way zeto, iam playing on gorgannash now cuz all my RL friends are playing there. :( Names Micketty if you ever feel like playing a new character. gnome mage lvl 32.

i have no character named Daelus or whatever froob :p

i am playin some WoW cause my boss bought me 2 months...im over on...bloodscalp or daggerspine, cant remember...but im like zeto on it, i am thinkin of lookin into MxO(i know..everyone says it sucks) and my boss gave me his City of Heros game and account info, so i may pay a month on that and try it out :D

as to the drukenness...good for you :p

i just hit master markman on coronet. XD

to show how happy I was, i had a rebel guard chase me through the buffing line. XD i think i took out about 5 of them before i got a damn swg connection lost (been getting them all damn day :( )

it feels so much better now, being able to kick ass and play how i wanted to play my character when i first started. XD can't wait until the combat upgrade!!! hope they keep the query command thing in. =\

Archived