Home

Star wars galaxies community?

L1nVx

How si the community is start wars galaxies and the replayability value (like does it get borinf fast etc. etc. are people willing and fast to join together and hang around or is it something were you do it all like yourself like runescape were you do it all yourself and the community lacks any emotion besides insultation)

thanks how is the comunity compared to like runescape,ragnarok online and even other big competitors like world of warcraft ??

I love the star wars universe but if it's like runscape then i do not want anything to do with it i still only play runescape when my friend is on and we go just run around and be weird haha

thanks in advance for your replies :)

EDIT: Like on gamespot it got a bad review (swg)

while world of warcraft got a great one and ragnarok online got a great review as well....

ahhh don't follow the reviews, they are most of them at least, WAY outdated. they added more cool stuff since the game released. player cities, mounts, vehicles...

:) i haven't played any other mmorpgs, magic and **** just ain't my style.

its my style but idk if i'm looking for that so WoW is out (i have a lot of magic thigns like runescape, encalve and stuff and oblivion will be magic)

i think ragnarok i might try i have a 15 day trial if i can pass this friggen week and not die of embarasment on my presentation (15 minutes ugh i can barely do 5) then i'll be ok but i can't find any information... if i get through this presentation i'll get swg to celebreate :) :-D i was just wondering what the community was like really and if it's a game were you do tons of stuff by yourself or if you are together with someone (A LOT)

i dont agree. it al depends on what you wanna do and how much patience you have. to give me as an example. for the last 2 years.. i had.... 5 professions. and the professions i have now i have for ... 1 and a half years :)

so you could say im happy with what i have and i still play it and im not bored yet :)

but if you take your time.. and explore the different professions. dont grind your way to something... find friends. make friends in cantina's get to know people.... explore worlds. do quests... get factions.

you can play this game for more then 2 years :) now im trying to get a step closer to jedi. there are players who grind there in 13 weeks...... i been busy with it for the past... 7 months and im still not very close :) but i enjoy myself getting there. taking my time :)

my advice: take your time ingame... and enjoy it. insetad of grinding your way there and be bored fast.

Corzip

corzip's advice is best for a patient person.. but if your playin WoW i would say you like some PvP too. See im not as patient and i would grind out professions in a week or less at times. i did over 20 professions and got bored..done all themeparks there were, seen all the worlds and the Points of Interest.. I came back for a while to RP but that didnt hold my interest to the point that i've finally quit. Yes, corzip is a patient person and is content with what he does, but if your the kind of person seekin to have some good old PvP fun or just aren't very patient.. i will be honest and tell you SWG is not for you. SWG has however best captured something most other MMORPGs havent. While you do get repetative, you dont ever hit "the highest level". With WoW, once you hit 60..its like..bleh. not like you can drop your class and start a new one. With galaxies professions are never set in stone and you can give them up at any time whatsoever.

I think i might try swg it sounds good and i like star wars and i should take games more slow and explore.. i grudge through thinks but that's somehing i dont' like so maybe paying for it will help jme realize hey i should ake it slow and get real enjoymen outa this game.

Archived