Home

Gungans and Ewoks

BJP3E

I as I understand it there are many folks out there who don't care for them so it occured to me why has no body made a map with nothing but either Ewoks or Gungans for people to just go around kill for the fun of it :)

In the same map?

I'd love to make a map where the rebels and imperials are on the same team atop a hill with E-Webs, turrets, traps, obstacles, and whatnot, and get to slaughter wave after wave of unarmed teddy bears and gungans that charge them. That's my definition of "instant classic":D !

There is a big diference between the 2. Gungans Throw gernades and they might get you off guard and kill you. Now Ewoks are different story all together. The only good thing they do is get in the way and are a distraction to the real enemy.

One fights your the other is target practice.

Yeah I havent been killed by Ewoks and for that matter Gungans either. Sure Ive been wounded by them but not killed. Now Wookies on the other hand kill me because theres so damn many of them, and they have those grenade launchers that are landing at your feet every 2 seconds. I remember once when 5 of those fur balls spawned near me. Everyone in the village was then very dead when tnhey took out there grenade launchers. Thank the good lord I was a Republic Jet Trooper, so they took out all the baddies there. :D

Ha! Isnt that true. I remember wasting 6-9 in every good shot I got. Once I remember like 20 hitting my AT-ST with sticks. When the time was right I moved back very fast and blasted the whole lot in one shot. :D

Ah Ewoks are just another fun nuicence to waste :ewok: .

I often mistake the ewoks on endor as bushes n often run straight into the bunch of them, however i dont think ive seen aybody gettin killed by them. i actually need my pistol alone to deal with them n i dont need a whole AT-ST to do so!

Ranre Ha! Isnt that true. I remember wasting 6-9 in every good shot I got. Once I remember like 20 hitting my AT-ST with sticks. When the time was right I moved back very fast and blasted the whole lot in one shot.

LOL! Again, i dont need a whole AT-ST to waste them, but thats just me:D

Guangans i have seen killin ppl once or twice theyve injured me n i remember gettin killed by one one time. They are most likely to kill you than ewoks using ur helmets for drums n a ritual celebration:D

Wookies: Argh! ther annoyin (if opposin them) they've killed me more than enough times n often i dont get to c them b4 they do so. they strong as well too n takes more time to kill with a rifle than regular troopers for that matter. they can actually turn the tides of any battle cuz they harder to kill than a regular trooper (of course if u get a headshot u dont have to deal wit them for long)

How come u guys mentioned the wookies even not part of topic but forgot to talk bout the geonisians (my bad if mispelled) they shouldve been stronger cuz i havent gotten killed by any of them expect by gettin injured they dont bother me.

-May the force be with us all.:ewok:

Actually when I was speared, there was only one, and it's aim was true.:( I never even saw it. But otherwise, I usuall kill them with my gun. It's just that one time while in an AT-ST I happened upon a crowd, and then blasted them high into the Endor sky!:cool: Gungans in the historical campaign are deadly if you aren't in an ATT, though.

Who said I got in the AT-ST just to waste Ewoks. If thats the impression then no. I used them to waste the Wooks, but if some ewoks get in my way (They usually travel in groups as we know and love :D ) then I blast them just for the heck of it. :)

Just a small open map to just goof off in now and then full of either Ewoks or Gungans for those who don't like them to take joy in sending to oblivian.

It would be a nice way to vent on a bad day yes?

Odd of being killed are little so only alow maybe a couple of your units on the filed at a time.

I have nothinh against either group but I would not mind sending ewoks rolling accross the ground in heaps LOL

Archived