Home

PC Demo - impressions?

Jake

Originally posted by Joshi

Before basic braining, in the actual camp, there are 2 trampolines, one next to the guy with the protective hat (I forget his name, he's talking to squirrels) that helps you get onto the roof of the building next to it, and then another on the other side of that building that is much higher up. i managed to jump from the roof of the outhouse onto it and bounce onto a ladder which went up and then i acquired some PSI thing, that's about it.

You dont need the outhouse for that. Go halfway across the tightrope from the 1st cabin to the 2nd and you can jump to a trapeze (on your right) and swing to the 2nd trampoline.

------

Whats the highest PSI level you guys have gotten to? I got myself to lvl8- All items in the camp, all figments and all baggage. I really wanna get to 10 to see what you get. Anyone know what prise you get for the 3rd and + lvl target-punching?

(i beat the 1st three, i couldent get the 40-in-75-secs-wth-reductions one..)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of psychic-arrow heads.. they just add up and turn into real arrowheads right?

--

The only way i can think that you could get 2 more lvls would be if you got lvling prises from those challenges.

--

Also, has anyone figured out anything about the second stump with the bars over it? (not the one that leads up from the sandwhich tunnel, the one closer to the bridge to the rest of camp.) if you hit f while near is raz will note that there is a hole there.

I was hoping I could get a PSI power by completing everything, so I stayed up all night to make sure I had everything and only ended up with a rank 8. Kind of annoying, but it was rather foolish condsidering that I should get the full game in a day or two

I'm not sure what role the stump has in the game, but the statement that Raz comes out with is a continuing of the classic stump joke which has now appeared in Monkey Island 1, Monkey Island 2, and Grim Fandango. Maybe more, I really don't know.

I just got the xbox-to-usb-cable I had ordered and boy, now it's even better!

I can truly recommend getting some kind of hand controller. The mouse-and-keyboard approach is ok, but this is a lot better.

And besides, my widescreen gargantuan laptop is bigger and better than my teeny tv anyway, this was definetely the way to go. :)

Originally posted by libertine

I just got the xbox-to-usb-cable I had ordered and boy, now it's even better!

I can truly recommend getting some kind of hand controller. The mouse-and-keyboard approach is ok, but this is a lot better.

And besides, my widescreen gargantuan laptop is bigger and better than my teeny tv anyway, this was definetely the way to go. :)

I was thinking about doing that, but I would have to buy both the cable and the controller. I have a logitech gamepad pro, but it just doesn't have enough buttons(it has the same amount as a ps2, minus the analog sticks, though).

How much did the cable cost and where did you get it?

I think the xbox 2 controller should be interchangeable between xbox and pc. That'll be out in like...what? Christmas?

edit: I usb converter for xbox controllers would be relatively easy to make, because the xbox plugin is essentually a usb plugin...only proprietarized. It would be possible to do it by splicing an xbox extension cable to a usb cable or simpling splicing the usb plug to the xbox controller...or splicing the xbox end on a usb cable or vice versa. Relatively good splicing ability would be required though...you wouldn't want short it or anything.

Archived