Home

A model viewer for Force Commander?

EmperorJello

I apologize if this is the wrong board--I was looking through Lucasforums for any board affiliated with FoCom, and I couldn't find a single one. So I went to this one, since I knew that it had various extractors for LucasArts games...

I was wondering if there's a model viewer for FoCom? I particularly want to view the model of the Imperial Palace...

Would I also need an rpk extractor for that? I presume I would, since it's likely insider the massive .rpk file. Are there any of those available as well?

• 1 year later...

I figure I am justified in bumping my thread after two years. I'd hoped to get some sort of answer, but dead silence for two years is just sad.

So, instead of just creating a new thread to say the same thing I will just bump up my existing one and see if anyone has ideas or solutions.

Sorry for the lack of a response.

As far as I know, the answer is no. I certainly don't know of anything especially for FoCom. Your best bet is to find a general rpk extractor... but where you'd do that, I have no idea.

Sorry for the lack of an answer. Perhaps someone else will reply with more information.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived