Home

a few questions (pc version of the game)

gamer7

sorry if i ask dum questions.

I have a few qeustions. (i play the game on the pc)

1. can you also play as the darth father or the other heroes in the game you see by the campains? so yes how?

2. Can you choose by each campain if you wanna fight for good or bad? so yes how?

3 How can you play with 2 players on one computer? where to click?

4. where can i download a good thing to make my own maps and with a explanation how it works?

5. and does somebody has tips i gotta download for my game? like patces and stuff to add more stuff to the game?

6. where can you download a thing to replace a trooper for a special somebody like darth maul or a jedi?

Thanks if you can help!

Answers:

1: I'm assuming you mean Darth Vader. No you can not play as him or any other hero. Only the grunts. There are a few Mods to the game around that you might be able to find that do let you though.

2: No. In the Campaign it forces you to play for one side. Halfway through it, it forces you to play the other side. Play those same maps on instant action however, and you can play either. Just click the Faction symbol near the top of the screen.

3: You cannot play with 2 players on a single computer. You can play over a LAN network with multiple computers and only 1 copy of the game, or with lots of players on the internet. If you only have 1 copy, you cannot have 2 computers that are running that copy connected to the internet.

4: Unsupported SWBF Modding Tools < That is the link to a site to download the Tools that were sent out by Pandemic I Beleive. That is the main thing used to make Custom maps. There are a few other Utilities around that you can find. Try SWBF Files (Site linked to a few sentances back) to find some other things to mod SWBF.

5:SWBF Patch 1.2 Fixed (English) That is the most recent patch. It adds one more map and supposedly fixes a few bugs and balance issues.

6: Would involve changing the script. I don't know how.

Hope that helps.

Archived